Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some car yards sell these.. now I wouldn't normally bother with them.. but I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea for a Benelli? Anyone know if you can get these for bikes?

Daniel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
extended

Fortron dont do bikes at, just checked.. any other ideas? BMW offers a extended warranty on its bikes, someone must be underwriting it.

Daniel.

PS. Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea for a expensive bike like a Binelli? Maybe its something Benelli Australia could organise?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found one!

Found one! By Australian Motorcycle Warranty Group. I'm buying it through www.wayneleonard.com.au/ but once I get the forms, Ill post up the direct numbers for the company in case anyone wants to get one through their own dealer.

Its $880 for an extra 3 years, up to $2000 per claim, transferable to new owner if you sell the bike.

Daniel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
State of Play

Snaggs

The issue so far with Benelli has not been the lack of A warranty its been the factory being closed down and laster sold etc.

The issue has always been on getting the factory to back up the warranty that it already has/had in place. A number of importers have tied up the loose ends and stepped in to help out distressed owners but they too have been helpless in most situations and may have been out of pocket, so I am not sure whether buying extra warranty is actually beneficial.

The other global owners may like to share their views on this subject.

regards from Australia

Tax

1 - 4 of 4 Posts