Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, been searching on the web for some tastefull extras for my ne Nelli, would like some carbon bits, hugger, mudguard etc and the gold reservoir pots look great which ive seen on other threads, but for the life of me can't find them anywhere. Who does sell benelli extra's??????? its beyond me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Justin

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
You Need to speak to Laurence and say please as i'm sure he will supply links to relevant items plus see his frequently advertised group buys for the trickest parts for your Tornado.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Ah Justin. Soon you will realise that the only source for Benelli Bling is the one and only Laurence White, king of the group buy! Seriously though he has at one point or another sorted reservoirs, rearsets, carbon bits and gawd knows what else. Worth sending him a PM to see what he has kicking about!

Cheers

Col

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Tis true, it has been known for me to get a hold of a couple of bits and pieces for these bikes.

Here's a few things that come to mind:-

Carbon Fiber Tank Protectors
Rearsets
Folding Levers
Pre-Load Adjusters
Steering Damper
Fuel Cap
Exhaust Bracket
Air Filter
Front & Rear Sprockets
Embroidered Caps
Embroidered Badges
Benelli Sweaters
Benelli Leather Jackets

......................................Oh, and Brake Fluid Reservoirs :)

Most of these have been purchased as Forum Group Buys but if you are after anything let me know and I'll see if I can get you a price on them. [email protected] In fact I may have an order going in this week to the supplier of the Rearsets and Reservoirs. :clap:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,
I would of liked carbon bits, front and rear mudguards, tank pad etc, but been up to KJM today and i would need a second mortgage for the price of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like i need to go with no food and water for 6 months!!!!!
Cheers Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts