Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone able to source the fasteners for the Tornado fairings? They tend to dull over time (some of mine have) and I wondered if they were readily available?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Well you shoudn't have bought an old LE then should ya. :rolleyes:

Mines are all shiny on my bog standard TRE :p

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mine are very shiny to Laurence.. :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Na, Na, NaNa, Na :rolling:

In fact, that's the real reason that I don't own an LE, I just hate those dull fastners

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AAAAH SHAADAAAP, this jealousy is very unbecoming!!! :rolling: Mine would be shiny too if I had owned the bike since it left its crate, but sadly the previous owner of mine must have thought that cleaning was not required if its sat in his garage. I could probably clean them up if I could be arsed but just wondered if spares could be bought cos I dont fancy the idea of sitting there with a bunch of screws, a toothbrush and some Autosol! :doh:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
AAAAH SHAADAAAP, this jealousy is very unbecoming!!! :rolling: Mine would be shiny too if I had owned the bike since it left its crate, but sadly the previous owner of mine must have thought that cleaning was not required if its sat in his garage. I could probably clean them up if I could be arsed but just wondered if spares could be bought cos I dont fancy the idea of sitting there with a bunch of screws, a toothbrush and some Autosol! :doh:
They should be available off the shelf from MotoGB, Col. I needed a few a while back and they arrived by return of post :D . £1.53 each for the smaller ones, £1.79 each for the large shoulder bolt... plus vat, of course;)
A bag of 10 washers would be a good idea while you're at it.

Cheers

Ian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts