Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I have a set of faring lowers for the TRE.These are green in colour with no damage only peeling paint. They have been drilled for R&G crash pprotectors. Would make excellent replacments or track day panels. All they would require is a coat of paint and they would be like new. If anyone is intrested send me a message.:rollin :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nigel
I have e-mailed you 3 times dont know if its my end or yours that has the problem.Have tested my e-mail and seems ok.

Let me know Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Pete,
Replied to email re lowers but no total.
Could you put a total for screen (50) +frg lowers (50) +P&P (?) on here with email address to use for Paypal & i'll sort asap. Tail brkt would be sound-cheers mate.
Nigel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont know whats goin on sent x5 emails. :( Anyway lets try this.You can use the e-mail address you have for me for Paypal the total will be 117.00 if thats ok. If you have any more problems drop me a e-mail with your phone number and a convenient time on and ill call you. Sorry about the delay.

Regards Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Benelli parts

Hi Nigel
Courier tried to deliver twice but nobody at the address. Please check your E-mail for courier details or contact me on 07725028674.If I dont here from you I will have no choice but to pull the parcels back to my home address.:(

Regards Pete....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re; Parts

Hi Pete,
Sorry mate-no email came through. As to Courier-i was at work Saturday pm but in all day today (Mon)-had Royal mail dels on both days but no other firm calling & no card through the door-bit odd that one!
Will give you a bell later today (Tues) & get the details-then i'll have a right go at them.
Cheers, Nigel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts