Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE,it's only taken 11 months ,but atleast my new fairings are in the workshop at streffords :ele: :ele: ,a big thanks to all involved i think for sorting this out for me :clap: :clap: .I'll keep my fingers crossed in the hope that these panels are up to scratch:D :D .

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
booo hooo,collected fairing panels on saturday,went to fit them today only to discover that the paint is already flaking :bawl:and the panels don't fit together properly:bawl: :bawl: .I hope moto GB can sort this out for me a bit quicker than the last time(11 months)as i can't or don't want to ride the bike without any plastics on it.

G

·
Hi Russel

If you take them back surely MotoGB will get them painted by a compitant painter FREE OF CHARGE for you for the inconveniance you have suffered and the for the fact that Benelli have again supplied DUFF paint.
I would be playing [email protected]*K with them by now friend..:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Russ, how did you get on with Streffords, I am about 15 miles south from Glos and my local dealer is DMA racing Swindon, they have been a bit of a let down, not returning calls, being unhelpful with advice etc. thought I might give Streffords a try if they are better,
Cheers Steve.

P.S Panel problem sounds a bit of a nightmare job, hope its sorted soon

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the suggestions guys,at the moment streffords are trying to get to the bottom of the problem with the panels,as for getting them resprayed elsewhere, the panels don't meet under the bike by about 25mm,also the fairing holes have been drilled out too big and the panels don't fit securely.
Stevet457 ,i don't have a problem with strefffords at all,i found them to be thorough and more than competent in their ability all things benelli,also they always get back in touch with you at the very least,hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts