Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I checked via search engine but didnt find the keywords for motogpricambi.

For those who are trying to find a replacement:

Check out this link: fairings replacement from Italy

I dunno anything about them Neither quality nor anything else. But the price of 315 Euro for a complete fiberglass set sounds interesting.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
That is cheap. Shame they dont do carbon fibre LE panels :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Anybody else fed up with Borat going on about his bloody LE :rolleyes:

I bet there are people on here that have one and they never even mention it.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

Actually we ought to kidnap Borat (The LE Demon King) and Pony (The Tiger King :rolleyes: ) and put them on Mastermind, chosen subjects would be ~

Borat ~ "The trials & tribulations of being an LE owner" :rolleyes:

Pony ~ " "The trials & tribulations of Depreciating Benelli's" aka "How to Bore the fuck out of everyone !" :eek:

:D

p.s. ~please note, no Borat's Or Pony's were harmed during the typing of this contiunung thread

p.p.s. and no offence, however seriously taken, was meant either........... Probably :rolleyes:

:rolling:

:duel:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
now can someone remind me how to change a pasted web site or link to a short version, eg "here" or "this link" etc
First, copy the URL link that you want use.

Then highlight the word in your post that you want to use for the link.

Click the little icon that looks like a Globe of the World with a chain link underneath it, then paste your URL that you copied earlier into the URL Field - leave the 'Type' as HTML.

Click OK and your done

·
Registered
513 Posts

I want to be there when hes out riding and it RAINS I want to see the tears in his visor lol

(only jealous...)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts

LAURENCE you naughty man! I am biting my tongue right now you cant take the piss and expect me to keep your dirty little secret! Fess up now man :D

For the record, I was out on it in the rain today :D Needless to say I was quick with the hose when I got back, but I am not worried about a bit of rain as I have already had the fairing off and given it a coat of ACF-50 :clap: Tell you what though those wheels are a bitch to clean!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
LAURENCE you naughty man! I am biting my tongue right now you cant take the piss and expect me to keep your dirty little secret! Fess up now man :D
Don't know what your on about Colin :rolleyes: but there u go again talking about cleaning the bloody LE's wheels now. :doh:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
My Cunning Plan is at the Scottish Bash is to lace all drinks belonging to LE owners and on the outcome of many deaths i'll have a pick of LE's and let other lesser tornado owners have the pickings .........hahahahahahahahahahahah mine all mine alalalalalalll mine !!:rolling: ( now that gets me out of buying the first round as no one will want to touch the drinks on the tray if i buy ( so cunning i could be mistaken for a scotsman !!) :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts