Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot on the heels of JohnnyR's post as it appears that his won't fit...(by the way - thanks for the info in his thread (think it was Russ) as I thought all the fairings fitted all tornados...probably saved me a fortune on ebay)

I need:

LHS Upper (Silver)
LHS Lower (Green)

bottom of the pile standard Tre.

Anyone help me out?

Alternatively Russ:bow: ...i'm hoping your thread is going to appear shortly about the Scottish pick up of bikes???? if this happens I'm a dead cert for the list...is there anyone near you that you'd recommend to do some repair/respray? Would be good to get everything done before the Scottish Gathering in May.

G

·
Ian

bottom of the pile standard Tre.

You;ll start an argument sorry debate.
Ya man on ebay has some. Is it time machine bikes ?
Or terrytriple on here i think :confused: alltho cud be wrong and usually am as demonstataed on here on OTHER threads (apperantly)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hot on the heels of JohnnyR's post as it appears that his won't fit...(by the way - thanks for the info in his thread (think it was Russ) as I thought all the fairings fitted all tornados...probably saved me a fortune on ebay)
Can ya link us to that thread please-I cant seem to find it.... and its after i bought a second set of lowers for airbrush practice :(

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
You'll be alright with those fairings James as long as they are not made of Carbon.

See the post at the bottom of this link

1 - 7 of 7 Posts