Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had settlement for bike and injuries, £7100 plus keep the bike. What a result after after nine months trying thanks to Carol Nash.:rolling:

Rusty Russ I'll be up on Saturday to test ride the TNT!!!:ele:

Kurt looks like I'll be on the TNT next time we meet!!!

Steve

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
What a result Steve. Well done!!!!

It looks like these bike are worth more when they are smashed up than when they are running.

Now where did I put that hammer??? :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Jammy git Steve :bow: :bow:

We was only talking bout that on Thursday night too !

Well you make sure that you dont buy the TNT demopnstrator he has, cos thats got my name on it whilst mine is in for a service !

Lawrence - if you want to save on time and energy, how bout we get a few of us together, line the bikes up in a car park somewhere and ask Steve to get the BT man to ride into them all :doh:
We can all be quids in then and buy MV's galore and keep our Nellis !! :D :clap:

Good idea ???? :doh:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bring some biscuit's Steve as I've run out all you Benelli guys have eaten them:D :D

See you in the morning;)

Rusty Russ.

Well Done for sticking it out....

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Choices Help!!!!

Well, went to Rusty's place on Saturday and test rode both the TNT and TRE K. Both machines were fantastic rides but the TRE K floated my boat. It more comfortable and more stable than the TNT. Russ sorted a deal out with the old tornado as part x. But the dilema is am I being selfish spending all the payout on a new toy or do I go for something a bit cheaper and less exotic and spend the rest on the family.
I've had a look at the trader and there is too may bikes to choose from and if I go back to Jap I'll just be one of the crowd again!!

Russ tells me that if i go for the TRE K it will be the only one in Yorkshire and that attactive in its self.

Help!!!!

Steve

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
As the tag line for the Nike brand states

JUST DO IT !!!

If your still not sure, ask yourself one question - how often do you do a selfish act - if it was more than 5 years ago then you are allowed !

They are the rules according to the Great KP ! :doh:

What ever you go for - its still gonna have 2 wheels and you will get a buzz when your riding - but it just wont be the same feeling when you open your garage door me thinks ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
To quote Andy's (TornadoTRE) signature:- Live Life now.... you're a long time dead!

·
5,961 Posts
Steve, if you feel a little selfish after buying it, just hang on to it for 5 years before trading it on another. Besides, you'll be doing the family a favour - you'll be wearing the Benelli grin, and that'll make everyone around you smile.

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just done it!!!

Just phoned russ and told him to get the Trek ready, dropping off the old tornado this week and should have the new one soon after that.

Kurt I'll let you know when its on the road, It will be in the shop when you go to Bennetts have a butchers and drool:rolling:

Steve with a big grin:ele:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
So it will be in the shop next Monday hey ?? !! :bow:

Maybe Russ will let me borrow that one whilst mines in for a service ! :rolling:

Hahaha

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers Rich but had Trek since April 07:)

Steve

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Well done mate!!!

Another Nelli is the only way to go!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

1 - 15 of 15 Posts