Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through most forum messages seem to be of woe, and all I have from my 1000m tre so far is delight.

Starts first time every time, and when it does it is a sound to die for...fantastic, and even pops on the over run. Engine is so so sweet....grunt from under 3k and from 7 she sings a song that says keep going. Handling is sweet, brakes super strong, tank range fine if you're brave.

best bit is the attention it gets....wherever I stop, petrol station, traffic lights or wherever people want to chat about it.

Off to Brands on 15th to really get to know her:)

I love it :) :) :) (don't mention the trip reset....all the messages about it and I still cannot reset it, but hey it' got a feul gauge so who cares:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Brands 15th

Sean W

Welcome to B Club (you have done more miles than me so far) 800miles

blew a Core Plug and been travelling - there my excuses and I am sticking to them.

are you talking about the evening track day at Brands on the 15th ?

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Booked in the the day sessions on 15th......blew a core plug...sounds nasty, but good luck with getting it sorted.:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Brands

Already sorted bike ready to rumble again, well was rumbling very well last weekend in the company of a 996 and Aprilla Factory.

Removing the plastics takes longer than removing / refitting the plug.

Well may see you there in "passing" on the 15th

If not enjoy the day !

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Looking through most forum messages seem to be of woe, and all I have from my 1000m tre so far is delight.

I love it :) :) :) (don't mention the trip reset....all the messages about it and I still cannot reset it, but hey it' got a feul gauge so who cares:)
Trip reset is fairly simple (once you know how to do it !)
Using the button (below the clutch lever) long depression of this alters the displayed unit (eg: lap timer, total miles/odometer, time clock) have this so the total miles/odometer is displayed along with the trip counter - then all I do it 2 or 3 very quick presses of the same button and the trip counter resets to zero !!!

Have fun

Kurt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts