Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had just plain unadulterated riding weather this weekend. I rode the mountain Saturday and Sunday. Rode up and down the twisties a few times scrubbing my tires. Loads of bikes at the top . But the Cr was the only one drawing looks and photographs from all ages of riders plus the local fire dept. who were waiting for somebody to crash. Saw one accident on my way home on Saturday and one high side on the mountain on Sunday. First was a Harley Versus minivan that cut him off at the stop light. No injury:) Second was an over zealous throttle on the way up the hill. bent the bike badly and scattered debris all over the mountain. Injury was a hurt ego and bank balance:(
highway patrol were out with their spotter plane. Did not see any body getting caught though. They have a few professional photographers that go out each weekend a photograph riders, as they crank it up and down the mountain.
They then post these images online for you to purchase.
I purchased 6 and have posted them in my album.
Played with the suspension as well. Backed off the preload (had no sag at all) and set the rest to stock. very happy with the results.
The bike now has a softer ride, and is handling a lot better one up.

Yeah - I was thinking of you guys in the UK and how God damn awful the weather is and how lucky I am to have almost year round riding weather.:rolling:
Still have not had any issues with the bike. Starts right up, fans come on when stopped (outside temp 96Deg) does not die and still sounds soooo gooood. :D I luv My CR

Paul

·
Registered
346 Posts
HA!.. I WISH I had bad weather!... I have great weather here in TN, but my bike was stolen, so I have nothing to ride!!!!! ARG!!!!
Now that a cold front is coming through here I'm almost certain the Benelli I plan to get is the right bike.. After-all, it would get cold if I didn't have a bike..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts