Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if anyone makes them for the Tornado, have seen them for TnT on Ebay, currently theirs carbon front and rear gaurds from a RS on ebay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi AussieVTR,

Weren't Evoluzione in the US saying that they had something.

I have had a look at this in the Sydney market.. looks like a rsend bracket would do the job and you will have to look at some smaller signals. There are a number of good ones out there that would fit.

I ultimately decided against it though as I reckoned it would be safer to keep the bigger signals so that i maintained visbility to the blind car drivers that populate Sydney roads:\

cheers
Tax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked with Evoluzione before on the fender eliminator and they told me it's made for the LE only. I wonder what the difference is between LE, RS and the basic Tre on such simple part?!

At least you guys have the pointy, more sleek looking turn signals... The US Tre is fitted with dull looking ones that resembles the look of a piece of poopoo. And not to mention the reflectors tapped on all over the bodywork. Regardless, I'm getting something fabricated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do ya have 2 sets? I might be interested too... and you have my bike right there I believe...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts