Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys,,, here`s the deal....

----bike with termigonimuffler only... power buttom out.. 107.48HP at the back wheel

----bike with termigonimuffler only ...power button in....109.88hp at the back wheel

now... the bike as been dyno tune only for the right AIR/Fuel ratio,,NOT FOR MAX HP..

--- bike fitted with pcIII usb and termigoni muffler and air box mod,, button in.... 116.53HP at the back wheel

---bike fitted with pcIII usb and termigoni muffler and air box mod,, button out....117.95HP at the back wheel.

the bike as still the standard airfilter,,, i recond that with the DNA air filter and a MAX HP DYNO tunning... it should reach the 120 hp-125hp mark

conclusion,, air box mod only,, without dna air filter..= 8hp increase:clap: , not bad

the bike is still for sale,, :p )) 6000km brand new,, still on warranty

·
150 Posts
Wtfh

My tornado tre (900) gives more power at rear wheel.
And I'm quite sure that DNA filter does not flow as good as original.

W: Pekka

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the 900 is a sport design bike,, the tnt is a road design bike.. u will have more power at top end,, but i will have more at bottom end,,,,, the power i`m talking about is at 9000 rpm,,, how much u put at that RPM range,, also the torque on the tnt is much greater,,

how can u sugest that the DNA filter will give less airflow than the standard one:confused: ,, that sound nonsense to me,, defies the all point of the DNA filter.

·
150 Posts
the 900 is a sport design bike,, the tnt is a road design bike.. u will have more power at top end,, but i will have more at bottom end,,,,, the power i`m talking about is at 9000 rpm,,, how much u put at that RPM range,, also the torque on the tnt is much greater,,

how can u sugest that the DNA filter will give less airflow than the standard one:confused: ,, that sound nonsense to me,, defies the all point of the DNA filter.
At 9000 rprm the tre gives about 124 hp and 10.3 m.kg torque.

I assume yours gafe is euro 3. ALL THAT IS SHIT !!!!!
I was test driving new tornado 1130, and I do not have any reason to change my old 900 to it. Bad response to throtle under 7000 RPM, no power and torque.

DNA nondense; as soon I get one of them, I will flow test it. So far original type foam filter (like pipercross) has been tested best flowing filters.

I have been working with Porsche racing engines, so don't belive anything marketing message you read without testing.

I just want to see yours cafe last dyno test result power and torque curve. If you can, please post it to the forum.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these guys must be silly to have design a TRE or a tnt 1130,, if the 900 engine is better at all point...

ohhhhh,,, i also think the dyno`s here,, are not calibrated the same way as in US or elsewhere,.... they do show less.. or u guys show too much... someone told me that too..

·
150 Posts
Euro 3.

these guys must be silly to have design a TRE or a tnt 1130,, if the 900 engine is better at all point...

ohhhhh,,, i also think the dyno`s here,, are not calibrated the same way as in US or elsewhere,.... they do show less.. or u guys show too much... someone told me that too..
EURO 3 :mad:

My tre has race can and factory race map -> more power and torque to mid RPM range.

I think new Tornado 1130 needs modifed air box, the exhaust pipes with can needs replaced, and ecu remapping.
Hope some day facory will have "race kit" to it, then I'm interested.

Compared to smaller Ducati 1098 twin, 1130 engine is :bawl:

·
3,081 Posts
power

I got on my RS Tornado a tad under 113 RWHP on supercycles dynojet 250, with race map, and race factory can with bung out, everthing else stock, so I figure about 117 to 120 on the same dyno with some butterfly syncronization and a pc or more tuneboy tuning would be about right, i see the germans are getting almost 180 hp out of a 1130 Tornado with a pc fitted and race can, and maybe a opened up airbox.
Junk the CC straight away, I would

1 - 7 of 7 Posts