Benelli Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, thought I'd spread the good news to my buddies on the site!

After being married for 759 days, then legally separated for 743 days, it finally arrived in the post this morning.... I AM FINALLY DIVORCED and although absolutely dead broke because of it, I feel happy, relieved and in a couple of hours, will be feeling sick with a bad head having drunk a belly full of this......

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, thought I'd spread the good news to my buddies on the site!

After being married for 759 days, then legally separated for 743 days, it finally arrived in the post this morning.... I AM FINALLY DIVORCED and although absolutely dead broke because of it, I feel happy, relieved and in a couple of hours, will be feeling sick with a bad head having drunk a belly full of this......
GLENFIDDICH - 30 Year Old

Description:
Luxurious, rare and complex.

This prestigious, limited edition single malt Scotch whisky is for those who appreciate the finer things in life.

Seductively woody, with substantial oakiness and lush notes of sherry, this is an evening whisky, perfect for indulging yourself and treating friends.

Expect a companionable silence as the complex nose is inhaled and the woody essence, with sweet floral top notes, is savoured until the final fading moments of a honeyed finish.

Distilled over a generation ago, Glenfiddich 30 year old is amongst the finest single malt Scotch whiskies ever produced on Speyside.

Maturation for over three decades in specially selected casks, has produced a Scotch whisky with an oustanding palate of complex tastes and fragrant aromas.

A remarkable inheritance passed from one generation to the next, this fine Scotch whisky is perfect for sharing with friends and Scotch whisky connoisseurs.

Producer: William Grant & Sons Ltd - www.williamgrant.com
ABV: 40%
Country of Origin: Scotland
Region: Speyside

Price: 70cl Bottle £ 123.95 (and that is an internet price..don't think it's available in 'normal' shops!:clap:

Andy

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
YEEHAAR!!!!!
May I be the first to raise a toast to your good health, happiness and quick recovery back to wealth Andy.

Nice one buddy:ele:

Al;)

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Congratulations Andy,
Skint you may be but as least you managed to keep hold of your TRE:ele:

Cheers,

·
903 Posts
Congratulations!

:p

Congrat's Andy my boy! One question though? Being a squaddie an all that, you boys normally don't smell or appriciate tastes, colours,s etc you just shove it down your neck!:gulp: :gulp: :rolling: I know remember, I was one too once!;)

How come you can give us all a lesson in the qualities of this obviously fine drink? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We must meet up soon, are you still up for Excell on the 4.2.07? This question goes to Colin and Sharky as well!:excited:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:p

Congrat's Andy my boy! One question though? Being a squaddie an all that, you boys normally don't smell or appriciate tastes, colours,s etc you just shove it down your neck!:gulp: :gulp: :rolling: I know remember, I was one too once!;)

How come you can give us all a lesson in the qualities of this obviously fine drink? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We must meet up soon, are you still up for Excell on the 4.2.07? This question goes to Colin and Sharky as well!:excited:

I do have certain finer tastes that vary from the usual Asbach & Coke!!!!

Yes, a trip to the Excel is in order.. probably won't spend anything, but will be a day out none the less!

Thank you to all for the good wishes and fine messages... am now going to sign off before I collapse on top of my keyboard!!!

Andy

·
1,841 Posts
Good Luck Andy, I could almost taste your GLENFIDDICH from here !
I will be at the excel bike show on 4th feb (sunday) hope to meet some benellists there...:ele:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Yipppeeeeeeeeeee

GLENFIDDICH - 30 Year Old

Description:
Luxurious, rare and complex.

This prestigious, limited edition single malt Scotch whisky is for those who appreciate the finer things in life.

Seductively woody, with substantial oakiness and lush notes of sherry, this is an evening whisky, perfect for indulging yourself and treating friends.

Expect a companionable silence as the complex nose is inhaled and the woody essence, with sweet floral top notes, is savoured until the final fading moments of a honeyed finish.

Distilled over a generation ago, Glenfiddich 30 year old is amongst the finest single malt Scotch whiskies ever produced on Speyside.

Maturation for over three decades in specially selected casks, has produced a Scotch whisky with an oustanding palate of complex tastes and fragrant aromas.

A remarkable inheritance passed from one generation to the next, this fine Scotch whisky is perfect for sharing with friends and Scotch whisky connoisseurs.

Producer: William Grant & Sons Ltd - www.williamgrant.com
ABV: 40%
Country of Origin: Scotland
Region: Speyside

Price: 70cl Bottle £ 123.95 (and that is an internet price..don't think it's available in 'normal' shops!:clap:

Andy

Welcome to the club Andy :cool:

Kurt

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
What's this Exel show that you guys are on about? I might just pop down myself to meet up with all of you. It'll be great to put faces to names at last;)

Al:bow:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Thanks for that Laurence;) Looks quiet good. I'm tempted to get the VIP tickets myself:)

Al;)

Are any of the brothers from north of the border going:confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Nah, once you've been to the Milan show it makes all the others look like a corner shop:rolling:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts