Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last StenaLine insurers have accepted to pay for the repairs to my Nelli:clap: :clap: :clap:
(See Ferry Woes) Thread

Will be sorting out authorisation for KJM tomorow and hopefully will be repaired back to immaculate condition asap:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Nice one Kelvin:bow:

Must be a load off of your mind knowing that you don't have to spend months going backwards and forwards with letters trying to get them to stump up. Well done again buddy, I'm chuffed to bits for you;)

Al:bow:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys.

Hopefully will have the bike back soon and be able to get out on it;)

Can't wait :D :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
good job and quickish response by stenna insurance :clap:

hope you get sorted shortly

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Congratulations! hope things progress well for you.
Heartened to hear of way Stena have accepted this. Can't help but think that the IoM Steam Packet wouldn't have been as cooperative

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations! hope things progress well for you.
Heartened to hear of way Stena have accepted this. Can't help but think that the IoM Steam Packet wouldn't have been as cooperative

I must admit StenaLine in Holyhead have been very apologetic and very quick with any correspondance, however there insurers in Cardiff have dragged there heels a bit in my opinion,

But themain thing to me is that I can finally relax in the knowledge that my Nelli will be returned to its former glory .

I think next year when I go to the North West ( my 12th year ) I may just buy and old hack and use that just in case

1 - 8 of 8 Posts