Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nellie has gone off to the menders today. I called ahead and gave them a big list of things to check out / repair for me.
Hope they can sort her out soon. :bawl: (especially the locking up problem, thats scarey)

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
sorted

hope you get the bike sorted mate and get it back soon never know might get some better weather between xmas and newyear. So double fingers crossed :) All the best and take care

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hope all goes well and at least it's the winter and ya not missing out on our limited summer time.. :)

Reactions: scaley

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
I am sure we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you Pal.
Good luck & i hope you Baby is home soon :) :) :) :)

Reactions: scaley

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tks

thanks for all the support chaps :clap: :clap: . I know it sounds like I'm always moaning about my nelli, but I still love the bike and the brand.

·
Registered
642 Posts
good luck with that, let us know how you get on with the issues ,im personally interested in the lockup issue too. tho fitting a eagle screen appears to have cured it on the ride today :)

to be fair it was 18c dry and sunny so maybe it really is just an electrical fault when damp

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
re: locking up

good luck with that, let us know how you get on with the issues ,im personally interested in the lockup issue too. tho fitting a eagle screen appears to have cured it on the ride today :)

to be fair it was 18c dry and sunny so maybe it really is just an electrical fault when damp
I'll let you know what happens with my nelli. I'm hoping that all the issues will be sorted on it. I gave them the following list and questions:
1. Check z25 gear mod has been done
2. check clutch basket has been done
3. washer
4. bolt
5. neutral switch remains on sometimes
6. clock reset
7. false overheat on gauge
8. clutch adjustment
9. locking up of rear
10. engine stall
11. gear selection difficulty (usually from 1st to second but has happened at other times too).
Bugger, I forgot to mention one more thing to the mechs :doh: . Gear leaver rubber has split.
Is there anything else you lot know about that needs to be done?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :gulp:

·
Registered
642 Posts
any news on your nelli scaley?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some news but not much

Motogb emailed me last Friday (15th) letting me know that all work had been completed and they were awaiting the roads to clear of ice and snow before they took it out for a road test.
I also gave speedaway (dealer) a call, and they had spoken to Motogb for an update and told me many things have been changed/modified on the bike, like the slipper clutch unit and the dash, something was also mentioned about a remap and something about a primary gear???. Will have to wait till the bike gets back to the dealers for a full report.
I await with much anticipation :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, it's not back yet!

No, won't be counting any chickens till shes back in the garage. Really looking forward to taking her out though. Hoping she'll be the amazing ride it should be :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts