Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, today was my first day at school and I'm glad to report that there is some very nice bits of totty there;) I got the keys to my room and lets just say that it's no Hilton suite. We're building castles (no I'm not joking) and getting our school group photo taken tomorrow and on Wednesday we have a school trip out to Crighton Castle planned and a quiz night in the evening. Then on Thursday we have a treasure hunt (I swear I'm not making this up) and a walk through the woods by a forest ranger:rolling: Play time is between 11.00am - 11.30am and dinner time is 12.30pm - 1.30pm with evening meals at 6.00pm:D
No homework tonight though so all's good so far:rolling:

Best go as I've got my school trousers to iron for tomorrow:rolling:

Al:D

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
I hope you've written your name in the back of your shirts and blazer Al :rolling:
And remember, don't go losing your dinner money and if any of the big boys pick on you go and tell the teacher :rolling: :rolling:

you jammy b*stard Al, all those birds in short skirts and white apple catching knickers! :D god I wish I was back at skool.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
och aye

Rob mate, they'd never be able to get Al to talk proper like what we does, he's scottish remember!!!:rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
After the weekend you've had Al i thought you may have pulled a sickie but then i just copped a pic of one of your Scoolchums in the placements listings and i wanna come n join up ;) :D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Gulp !

Now as an avid reader of the National Newspaper "The Sun", for factual and Sports articles of course :rolleyes: , I came across this article which to be quite honest proves that Al is an Angel after all ! :rolleyes:

It basically says anyone who's at School with the name of Alexander is not only an Angel but the #1 Angel ! ;)

It's in "The Sun" which means it's Gospel ! :D

:rolling:

(Pictures courtesy of "The Sun" Newspaper ! :bow: 0

(All I can say is, poor buggers ! :) )

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Al gone quiet ....has big Emma moved North? :rolling: :rolling:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
up to his nuts in guts,you know what them students are like!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts