Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my stubby Remus through the post today (thanks Rusty:bow:) and it looks the dogs danglies. Only a couple more sleeps to go and the new Tre will be here too:ele:

Still trying to work out where I can get a carbon fibre rear hugger from as the fella in slovakia doesn't have them, but I have priced up the front mudguard and front sproket cover from him. Does anyone know if the chainguard is the same fit for the TNT as it is for the Tre as I'd like that as well.

Al:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing like going to town Al!.. crikey you would have cheaper buying an LE at this rate!! :D
I did seriously think about buying an RS and having it resprayed in the traditional Tre colours;)

Al:)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Al.. you been on the bevvy again??? they only do the LE in Green and Silver :rolling:

Ahhhh my ninja edititing skills weren't fast enough there :rolling: I thought I'd got away with that for a second:D

Al:bow:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
someone posted some ebay links the other day & 1 of those had carbon huggers on it!!!!!! i want a carbon chain cover too :bawl: :bawl:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Benelli do one themselves .....it's in their 2009 catalogue but of course without prices. :doh: I figured that it would get covered with chain oil, but oiling it liberally was a habit picked up from riding everyday commuting without the time to lube properly.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts