Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
keeft
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from Robert at benelli-america, 2 US spec machines due to arrive in mid-March, 1 for press usage and the other, assuming the first one doesn't bust, is highly likely to be MINE :ele: :D :D :D

Of course we just got whacked with a ton of snow yesterday, so even if it does arrive its gonna be in my garage for while :bawl:

·
keeft
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tre-K UPDATE

Robert at benelli-america told me this monday that the 2 machines were in a ship en-route to USA. So assuming the journey is the usual 5-7 days they should be here on schedule sometime next week, and then after a rolling road break-in at least one will be off to the hands of the press & magazines (yikes) I hope those guys dont trash it :( , I WANT MY ONE..... :clap:

·
Registered
113 Posts
And i have just had phone call from our distribution guys that the 1st batch for the UK has just arrived so customers will be receiving theirs pretty soon. i just pray that there is one spare for me to put on demo and before you lot ask it will be not available on Wednesdays or Sundays (my days off) due to some reason i havent invented yet. Please please be one spare :ele:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Robert at benelli-america told me this monday that the 2 machines were in a ship en-route to USA. So assuming the journey is the usual 5-7 days they should be here on schedule sometime next week, and then after a rolling road break-in at least one will be off to the hands of the press & magazines (yikes) I hope those guys dont trash it :( , I WANT MY ONE..... :clap:
Ooooh! Keep us posted! We want pics of your grinning face on the bike!

·
keeft
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U.S Tre-K's are actually................. HERE!!

Well remember my post about mid-March'07 arrival? Well should have known that anytime Italians are involved in timetables the whole plan will collapse....:mad:

The story:

First the factory changed their mind and decide to focus on shipping TRE 1130's first.

Then they shipped the Tre-K's, but sent them with Italian import paperwork, which was rejected by the TSA.

Then the Italians sent the English paperwork, which was accepted.:clap:

Then the truck taking the two bikes from the port to Benelli-america broke down!!:bawl:

BUT as of yesterday they were at the distributors, out of their crates :ele:

Robert has promised to send me some pictures, which I will post ASAP.

Keith

1 - 7 of 7 Posts