Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from Orlando and was dissapointed with the lack of sports bikes on the roads out there until I went to "bike night" in old town Kissemeee, never seen so many tricked up bikes in my life! Hayabusa's seem to be "THE" bike of most popular choice but varied mix of stuff, I've posted a pic on my gallery of what i believe must be the biggest tyre ever fitted to a bike, it was a 365 section!:bow: will post more pics once I find time to sift through them must say there wasnt any Benelli's there I was just wishing I could drive in on mine and see what they thought of it.:D
Apologies to Joe from forum for not calling to arrange a meet up but it was way too hectic a time as florida aint a place to sit back and relax as theres way too much to do and not enough hours in the day (next time for sure):)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Bike night in old town is an eye opener kiddy

The older whites have harleys and the others have slammed busa's and they dont mix well

Ive never seen so many flat profile back tyres in my life

No wonder though, I took a test drive on a Buell out there and the country road went 2 miles straight, then a 90 degree bend then a 2 mile straight again

And i like this pic in your album, that bridege is really something, its scary firing over it

·
Registered
346 Posts
A sportbike in Florida? Why would anyone wanna ride one of those there? Are there any curves?:rolling: Now if stoplight to stoplight is your thing by all means, but a Benelli would be a waste of bike down there:doh:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just back from Orlando and was dissapointed with the lack of sports bikes on the roads out there until I went to "bike night" in old town Kissemeee, never seen so many tricked up bikes in my life! Hayabusa's seem to be "THE" bike of most popular choice but varied mix of stuff, I've posted a pic on my gallery of what i believe must be the biggest tyre ever fitted to a bike, it was a 365 section!:bow: will post more pics once I find time to sift through them must say there wasnt any Benelli's there I was just wishing I could drive in on mine and see what they thought of it.:D
Apologies to Joe from forum for not calling to arrange a meet up but it was way too hectic a time as florida aint a place to sit back and relax as theres way too much to do and not enough hours in the day (next time for sure):)
I wondered what happened to you. Biketoberfest just ended. could have seen thousands of bikes. Actually, thousands of harleys and hundreds of bikes. A bike is something that actually goes, stops and turns well. Sorry we didn't get to hook up.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wondered what happened to you. Biketoberfest just ended. could have seen thousands of bikes. Actually, thousands of harleys and hundreds of bikes. A bike is something that actually goes, stops and turns well. Sorry we didn't get to hook up.
Like I said Joe apologies, but this trip was supposed to be a bit more relaxed than the previous visit thats why we had a villa booked, lounge around pool etc and take in one or two parks but at last minute wife got some good deals on park tickets and before I knew it we were dashing round parks and trying to fit in too much, wife aint too much of a bike fan so when it was suggested a day out to Daytona to see bikes with some guy from the forum she had different Ideas:mad: but the compromise was to go to bikenight and grab lunch and hit the shops, but I made her stand and watch me ogling bikes and chatting for a couple of hours just to piss her off :rolling: Next visit is 1wk in Orlando (no parks only chilling at villa) and 1 week Miami (watching rollerskating bodybuilding females at muscle beach:rolling: )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts