Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just to let you know Flossy had a 2nd place and 2 4ths this weekend .i will post full report later .

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Blimey, didn't think my sponsorship money would have had such an effect. :rolling:

C'mon guys, send her some dosh and when she's well famous you'll be able to say 'that girl wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't for my sponsorship'

Just click the 'Donate' button on the bottom of Flossy's Home page and enter the amount you want to sponsor her for. :clap:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My sentiments exactly lads ,oh by the way she was in my kitchen today with her trophy so i hope your all jealous lol on behalf of flossy and all off the team thanks again for all your support .

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics

here are a few pics of Flossy and our sticker on the bike tank and also on the vehicle (the 1 on the truck was not allowed in green sos )

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nice one ferret. The girl done good and she looks well chuffed with herself up there on the podium :clap:

Can't be too long before she is standing on the top step ....above the boys :bow: :clap: :bow:
Stickers look great too, where did you get them made up?

I hope that some of the other guys on the Forum are giving her a little helping hand. C'mon guys, an odd tenner here and there wouldn't be missed :)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep that 1st is on its way she is very focused and we will be there to give her support at snetterton in 2 weeks time ,the stickers were made by someone her mum knows and they are spot on ,hopefully the more money raised the stickers will get bigger lol .

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cadwell Park, Friday practice nobody had done quick times although we had good track conditions with only one big downpour which dried quite quickly.
Saturday qualifying was my best of the year qualifying 1 started off steady I ended up 3rd with a 1:37.2. I didn’t get too excited until qualifying 2 was finished as I knew things could change easily. I ended up 5th on the grid which I was happy with.
Superpole race my start was ok but I nearly hit the back of Alex as he got a rubbish start. I was running behind Jamie, Rhalf and Scott. Positions were being changed constantly and I knew that if I beat Devine I would be in 3rd. Devine was trying to pass Scott which made it difficult for me to pass. On the last lap I wanted the drive out of barn to beat Devine to the line but he swerved in front of me to try and beat Scott so Devine beat me by 0.04s.
Sunday first race was very much the same as our superpole race battling for 3rd with Devine. I got past him on the back straight but he got me back into Park I was planning to get drive out of the hairpin and pass him into barn but I nearly tucked the front through the hairpin so he got a little gap on me.
2nd race on Sunday I got an excellent start 2nd place off the line. Ben Miller was in the lead. Tommy came past me at Mansfield and he was pushing to get past Miller and crashed so this left me in 2nd again. Scott, Rhalf and Devine were right behind me. Rhalf and Scott tried passing me but I got them back straight away and then got a gap on the three of them I started catching Miller but it was too late the race was over and I finished 2nd
This weekend was excellent I had been waiting all season for a good result and I have finally got it and it was the most enjoyable meeting I have had.
as promised flossys own report lads

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Well done Flossy, finishing 2nd was a great result and will be a great confidence booster. Looking forward to that 1st place result next time :clap:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
What a week! Flossy with a 2nd place in the same week that Carolynn Sells became the first woman to ever win a Manx Grand Prix race in last Friday's Senior. :clap: congrats to both :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts