Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads ,here `s my reporter spot well what can i say because most of her races were scrapped due to the monsoon rain. On a positive side in the one race she did have she was in third place behind the pace car behind the leader of the senior in the combined race and he because he was in the lead of his class appeared to not really be bothered about catching up the others behind the pace car.Until the car goes in and you pass the start/finish line you cannot nail it OH she did but at the first chicane there was a coming together and a big off which took her out of the race ,she`s ok but a bit bruised but there was deferentially a podium on the cards she was flying.through EDWINERS chicane her line was superb in my opinion she was hardly moving off the bike compared to the rest yet it allowed flossy to get on the power and gain a lot of time on the leading bunch .on the start she did get boxed in from 9th on the grid but she soon made up for that with a very spirited and i thought mature ride .So its on to Brands next week and hopefully a dry meeting and continuing form improvement for flossy ,if she dosen`t get a win this year i will be surprised .lastly thank you very much to all those who have contributed and there will be the benelli forum sticker on the truck and bike next meeting i have been informed so thanx`s again lads.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nice one ferret. Sorry to hear about her off but glad she's OK.

Oh, and that's great news about the Benelli stickers :clap: can't miss an opportunity to spread the word about.

If you need any of the small Forum stickers please let me know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts