Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
I suspect a realistic reserve has been set, already over £5100.00 with reserve not met so guess it will not be such a bargain but still only one in 150 made and access to an exclusive owners club:rolling: .

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I spoke at great length to its owner last night and have to say got on like a house on fire and he told me the reserve , i'm amazed that the bike is at its current price on ebay and it does need a couple of things doing but nothing major . its claimed to be the first in the country and the previous owner attended the launch of the bike years ago. I am watching with interest and ended up only 30 miles away from it but had run out of driving time :( .

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
unfortunately he wont end the auction early and at the rate its going it'll be more than what the last three sold for by a very big margin - good luck to all that bid - he'll miss it as much as if we sold our favourite bike (he does have other bikes but nowhere near worth what the LE is ).

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Tis only Richard and I bidding it up this morning to find out the reserve.

Go on, you know you want it;)

Dave

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
unfortunately he wont end the auction early
That's not what his ad says. States advertised elsewhere, and will end the auction if sold.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Well it looks like curiosity is creating a bidding war but if you ask me i know the reserve :D . chap paid 11k for it so he's not losing loads but then current market for Benelli is suspect and maybe the LE is the exception to this...... i will wait :p

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just checked out autotrader and a new LE is Available for less than £9.5k

If he paid £11k and isn;t loosing loads,

I wonder what the reserve is[ Angus;)]

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thats standard stuff isnt it Bob to cover yourself if your bike doesnt look like its reaching its reserve as its always best to state advetised elsewhere. reserve is in between yours and colins price for your LE's :D . Nice guy i wish him well with the sale ps did i say i was going to Colchester this weekend :rolling:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
11k reserve reasonable i think that these bikes should be held high so those that own and have spent a lot lot on purchasing should be able to hold on to there investment to profiteer in the future for there children . so my bid is in ive told him my max b4 he pulls it of ebay , al you could be in the runnning if u need a tenner ask .
regards richard m

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Its not the main thing i would of thought on Benelli lovers minds in that how much you can make on it in the foreseeable future - greed is an ugly thing :(

I want an LE not to make a pile of cash but because its the ultimate expression of the Tornado .

Hope whoever wins it rides it to appreciate how good it is :)

ps reserve is not 11k thats what he paid for the priviledge of owning an LE .

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
bullshit we ride it to enjoy and love and wen bored or dead leave to ur siblings to sell and invest in what they want . if not go by a a r1 and carbon it ,

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts