Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an exhaust hanger made to allow me to remove the rear foot pegs from my Tornado. See pictures below for details 8o ...

The local UK firm that made it is interested in making more if there is interest...

They are hand built from stainless, buffed to a matt finish to match the bike, and will be supplied with stainless fittings - 3 cap head bolts and a lock nut.

Price is to be confirmed dependent on interest, but will be in the region of about 1.5 to 2x the cost of a mass produced item from the trade magazines.

If you are interested, let me know via this forum. Once I have numbers I'll get the firm that made mine quote for price and delivery.

Go on, buy something British that won't fall off ... won't take 6 months to arrive ... and if you squint makes your standard bike look like it's worth £23K (honest :D ) ... as long as it's green.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks good man! I'll take a pair.

Can I have a bike to go with it? I know the black and white one is faster, but I think the green can corner a bit lower. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey buddy,

Can you let me know if you can still get these made as I'm quite interested in this little mod. Also, how much cash are we talking here?

Al;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just seen the interest - I'll confirm a price and delivery and get back to you.

YelNsx and Big Bad Al - please confirm where these would need to be shipped to.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gents - check out Lloyd Bentons post in the Tre section of this forum dated 10AUG06. I think his will be cheaper than the ones I can get.

If his aren't what you are after let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts