Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the count down is on.. :(

If i haven't found employment by the end of the month then. . . :eek: :eek:

"1 well loved TRE RS in yellow (its the rarest of all coloured nellis), Low milage, New(ish) tyres. All the mods done.. Full service history.
Needs taxing and ridding." :eek:

Will be on ebay and WILL have to go. So if you fancy a RS that has been loved to death then this is the one. No sensible offer will be refused. But believe me when i say sensible i do mean sensible. so don't come with £4500 offers and be upset when i tell you to TRUCK OFF..:mad:
This will only happen as a last resort at the end of the month tho so the clock is ticking for me to find a job or for you to get ya wod out and get it bought

Thanks (i'm off for a big :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Bad day at black rock

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: ... got my fingers crossed for you simon that it doesnt come to that . I'll keep plugging away looking and i'll talk to you over the phone soon to see if i can offer any other assistance .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Tar friend..
Its not looking good so its probably better sold anyway :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: but there will be a tear in my eye but not as big a tear as it would be if i get my house repo'd for not paying the morgage. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sorry to hear that, its a bad time for most of us, I have had to sell two of my bikes, at least I was able to save some and put it towards a Benelli.
Fingers crossed for you.
It is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all, so they say.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Beni needs a new home

:hiya: EVERBODY AND HOPEFULLY A CUSTOMER

RITE THE SAD NEWS IS THE NELLI HAS TO GO.

As i have said above sensible offers only please
I don't need to tell you guys anything about it do i.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
gutted

Simon mate, i am truly gutted for you, i hope thats its only temp for you & that all works out. You never know mate, you may get back on your feet when Benelli finaly bring out a new Sport bike & be the first on the forum to own one. I have been working at Chequers recently, next time is see that Fat Poofter Gordon Brown, ill knock him out for you ;) ;) ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers friend..

I must admitt that the blame has to lay at his door. . . . His and the press for this rediculous scaremunger campaine they seem to have run over the last 6 months. Every man and his dog seems to have been on the tele saying we are in a resession and now we seem to be there. The press have talked us to this point but thats as much the british paper reading public's fault. If the press told us to Sh*t on our neighbours car to stop global warming we'd all be out there on the bonets with a few sheets of charmins extra absorbant in our hands..
(to be honest i do that anyway cuz i don't like my neighbours very much) :rolling:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
the press

i have always said the if i won the lottery i would produce a paper that investigates journalists private lives, they truly are the scum of the earth. They do their best to destroy everything that makes us special in the world. With our media lead society the most powerful man in Great Britain is the editor of the Sun Newspaper, he decides who runs the country & all the mugs go & vote the way he brain washes them.......rant over....sorry

·
1,231 Posts
Rants

One of my friends was by today (yes I have a friend!) and he made a great statement: The reason why our countries were great is because we put all our efforts into the advancement of our country (i.e. better production methods, education, factory efficiency, banking) so we improved as countrymen. Now, everyone wants to place our efferts into making everyone feel better about themselves even when they don't contribute to society or contribute in a completely negative way. That, my friends, is amazing knowledge bearing tons of truth.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
One of my friends was by today (yes I have a friend!)

JR, we have a slight contradiction here, firstly you imply you have more than one friend and then you say you have A friend ? So which is it ? Are you going to try and make us believe you have more than one friend ? :D

:rolling:

p.s. A Great Statement indeed, one I would agree with, too many officials looking out for themselves me thinks !

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts