Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says,Tornado Titanium Can got it from Ebay for my Tre but does not fit. Looks like it has had a different bracket fitted (see pics) as the welding looks new around the bracket..bit bizarre really.
Any reasonable offers considered

regards
GP:)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Its an LE can thats why it has a dif bracket. Was it the one from DK?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't know, there was a dif when I got it, the bracket looks a bit 'home made' to me.

Regards
Peacey

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
I agree with Colin, deffo the LE standard road or spare race can.

It might state "for race use only" on it! If so it is the spare can and eventual recipient bike requires remapping to use it. Sounds a lot throatier than the standard LE can though.

I am sure one of the LE brothers will have the can off you as a spare.

Dave

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I have an alluminium bracket I made to fit it to the Tre footrest support. You are welcome to if upon my return from TT. PM me if you want it

·
1,231 Posts
Behind BobW...it's not safe place to be!

I was behind BobW with that LE can on one and it sounds awesome! Just fit the can with his bracket...and make a few more brackets!!

·
1,841 Posts
Peacey, that appears to be a LE standard can.The last standard tre map is 6033 the same map is used on TRE and LE. For TRE or LE the 6034 map is the last for the race can from Benelli. In other words that exhaust should be fine with the standard TRE map if that is what you have loaded.
colin..

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
You have the standard LE can that we all took off and replaced with the full race can in the additions pack sold with the LE. No need for remap with this one. Will be fine on the Tre.

Dave

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi, the IoM TT Ambassador here, scuse the level of drink :D
I'll accept Colins word. If it's a standard LE road can than no remap is necessary. A tweak on the CO settings may sharpen things, but the 6033 map is the one.
JohnnyR refers to the race can which has substantially more oral character :ele:
The simple maths are: if you want a Benelli Titanium pipe made for the Tre, then at leat £450 is the price. I'll assume you paid a lot less but it WILL be baffled and therefore MUTED.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Have you heard N33lys can :eek:

That is bloody loud, not to mention sweeeeeeet:bow:

Al:D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
It's very hard to tell the race and road cans apart - my race can looks identical to the road one but if you look very carefully there is a very small not for road use stamped on the back of the shiny band at the front of the can! Even a copper would struggle to find it. I think it's about the perfect noise level so if u have one of those I would take bobs bracket.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers guys for all the advice on the mapping etc. All academic now as I sold the can to Craig.
BobW thanks for the offer of the bracket, wont be needing it......for now! How was/is the TT...wish I was there....oh well maybe next year.

Regards
Peacey:clap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts