Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Benelli Titanium Race can as supplied with the LE, incl Tre bracket.
£250 + carriage or collect Wirral.

photo shows can fitted to my previous Tre.

·
1,231 Posts
Cans

I can tell you the can had been used once when I sold it to Bob. It was in perfect condition. He fabricated a brilliant bracket so it fits the standard Tre and the sound was awesome!!! If it has been cared for anything like Bob usually looks after stuff it will be perfect still and well worth the 250. I am not sure on the mapping though. That would be a Bob or Russ question.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the info. If its the same exhaust for the TRE then im happy to go for it. IF its not designed for the TRE then I would rather leave it

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi,

Thanks for the info. If its the same exhaust for the TRE then im happy to go for it. IF its not designed for the TRE then I would rather leave it
Thanks to JR, he pretty much said it all.
Map is a standard 6034 Benelli map which any dealer can set in 20 mins

·
1,231 Posts
Tre

It is not only designed for the Tre, it is actually the race exhuast specifically designed by Arrow and Benelli for the Tre!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sorry, so why do you need a different mounting bracket?

Seems like it eas designed for the LE TRE...

The other problem is I dont have a dealer near me :bawl: Im in Hampshire

·
340 Posts
The can IS a LE one with an adapted fixing mount. You won't find anyting better than that, not to mention the price. I believe it's a steal at this price.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
The LE has no rear foot pegs, therefore a different bracket is required to fit the exhaust to the standard peg brackets !!

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
When I swapped from the standard can to the race can I found the fuel mapping needed setting up the hard way. There is a lot of difference.

Ran it up the road for 40 miles after swapping to the LE race can and ended up asking AA for a lift as the bike just died mid lane on the A30 and refused to start again.

Remapping is essential for peace of mind.
Dave

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the interest. In the interim I'm using this can on my LE. It's own can I've left wrapped and boxed unused. In all honesty it's not worth haggling with people who don't appreciate what it is, or know what they want

·
Registered
92 Posts
I assume this does not go for me?

I would gladly pay you a fairer amount since I'm looking to impove on power (and sound) since I''m converting mine to a track / clubracer for the international Ducati Clubrace at Assen next year. (also other italian bikes allowed!)

Allready contacted skidmarx for the race fairing.

Anybody any ideas on a nice color for the race fairing :D ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts