Benelli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE READ ON SO YOU UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION:

Ive had this bike now for a few weeks and im not getting use to it so im selling it. Genuine reason for sale as im not comfortable it but as ive been told there isnt anything wrong with how the bike is running as its a cracking bike fantastic when going and sounds great and plenty of grunt.

Now as im a honest fella, i won this bike in a raffle in june :clap: and collected it on the 7/7/07 1st registration 0 miles (previous posts on this site about my good fortune) One carefull current owner with only approx 500 miles on the clock and in Showroom condition (as this is how i received it dirty and some marks but hey who am i to complain as it cost me £100 for my ticket) other than a couple of marks which can either be polished out or resprayed so ive been told. :doh:

Now i know its not worth the original price of £23,000 and after speaking to KJM/Benelli UK they said its worth 10,500 as the new standard bike is that price even though mine has all the good stuff on it which in theory it should be worth more.

Sorry for going on n on but if your interested £9000.00 ono just after a quick sale - first to see will buy cos im a hypnotist ONLY joking its a great bike but im just not comfortable riding it.

PS. The bike was presented to me and signed on the tank by James Whitham (superbike commentator / good rider).
Any questions or interest please contact 07944516620.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ive listed the bike on ebay now item number 300137596041

Watch it or BUY IT

Low start price to generate bids​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts