Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unforeseen circumstances seem to be forcing me to sell the TREK
Ive only had it a few weeks and have just fitted it with a brand new Tracker Retrieve and also a brand new set of Conti Sport Attacks (only last Wednesday)

The bike is really clean, registered March 07 and has done 4500 miles.

It's fitted with an RG tail tidy
Taxed for 6 months

Really smooth motor. Just one annoyance is that the brakes squeal a bit.

Click on pics to expand

Looking for sensible offers in the region of £6400

Pictures here:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much

It's cheap too I thought.
I'll put it up in MCN I think, or the Trader.

I've just had a reply from a Benelli dealer saying I should put it up at £7500! I bought it from a really nice guy down in Macclesfield who has reall awful Arhritis in his hands and has been forced to try a linked-braking bike owing to being unable to reach the levers.
I went for the Benelli as it was a great price, stuck on the tracker and brand new tyres and then came under assault from the "management" which I fended off until weve just had a disaster at home that requires lots of funds.
Im surprised nobody has shown interest also, but I'll try the Bike Trader

Cheers
PB

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I wish I had become a member of this forum BEFORE ordering my Tornado 900, been some great bikes offered to members of this forum at very good prices. Maybe it's the fact that the most of the members of this forum already own a Benelli, and like myself, have a hard time justifying the need for another bike. In my case, my third. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive stuck mine on ebay now. Just have to wait and see what happens, but then I suppose it'll be the trader if it doesnt sell, which would surprise me. Not getting any feedback off here which is a bit disappointing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts