1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Just done the same on my Yam. £7.50 for the seals and a couple of hours in time. Don't know what the Nelli seals cost but surely they can't cost a fortune. Mike

·
Registered
864 Posts
Just done the same on my Yam. £7.50 for the seals and a couple of hours in time. Don't know what the Nelli seals cost but surely they can't cost a fortune. Mike
Gulp.. Benelli fork seals are probably about 10 times the amount of any other fork seal if their price of a £55 clutch gasket is anything to go by! or a coilstick.. or an oil filter etc etc etc :rolling:
Anyway Rob, it's a job I don't relish doing, youre not having much luck with your bike you poor sod.
Good luck fella :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is Life Really Sweet ?

Oh Yes ! and now I think I've found an oil leak somewhere underneath at the front end, possibly the sump when they did the clutch problem, but my mate will have a look for me, it's slowly bleeding me dry :bawl: but you gotta look on the bright side, I've got new tyres fitted :ele: which after nearly 50 miles bedding then in feel quite good (another 50 miles to fully bed them in me thinks) and they seem to want to encourage you to turn in, Dunlop Sportsmax Qualifier RR's, :ele: (Although they cost more than my dearest wife was expecting :rolleyes: ) and I've got the Ace Cafe to look forward to in just over a weeks time and then two week after that the Isle of Man weekend ! :clap:

Looks like the respray will have to wait a little longer, maybe the winter's the best time anyway ! :eek:

So I guess even when things look Shite, they have a Silver lining and can look quite Sweet ! :rolling:

(Or in other words, F*CK IT ! Lifes too short ! :rolling: )

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts