Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, thought that it was about time that we had some decal stickers made up to help promote the Forum.

These will be made up as individual vinyl characters so that you don't get a rectangular border round the sticker area. Application tape will be applied for easy positioning. The size will be 120mm in length which should suit helmets, visors, screens etc. but I'm not sure if the text colour would be better in the black or white.

Prices should be under £2 a piece if we have enough interest.

Whadya think?

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
genius

count me in Mr.W what a cracking idea......i can see how you Jockos invented the Television........GENIUS :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
spooky!!!!!! can you read my mind was only thinking about a couple of screen decals earlier when i was bored sat in my van in traffic, but the pic i had in my head wasn't as good as yours :eek: :eek: i'd go for the white lettering would stand out better on more things!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
thats a great idea there Laurence , i'll have a fair few of them . I liked them and used to have some on my rsv's from the rsvr.net . so sound fantastic. I've digitized a similar logo for those t shirts just need the time to sort (work pressure). I would like around ten of those when there done . superstar achievement again Laurence.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice on the bottom of the number plate, after all isn't that the view most other riders see?
Would cover up the dealers logo aswell.

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
hmmmm actually the black would look nice against the yellow too :doh: :doh: so now i wouldn't know which to go for????? probabaly both ;)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Nice on the bottom of the number plate, after all isn't that the view most other riders see?
Would cover up the dealers logo aswell.
you are getting into the swing of it nicely mate :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Great idea, Laurence:bow: . I think I could stretch to one:D !
Is it possible to do black AND white? I can forsee situations where one or the other wouldn't work. What would be the minimum order you would need for each colour?

cheers,
Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The minimum quantity is 100 Ian.

I don't mind placing the order and paying for one type if there is a fair amount of interest for them but I don't fancy laying out around £400 for both sorts if I'm going to get left with loads. :bawl: :eek: :bawl:

The credit crunch has hit Scotland as well you know :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
count me in Mr.W what a cracking idea......i can see how you Jockos invented the Television........GENIUS :clap: :clap: :clap:
....not to mention tarmac, hovercraft, radio, penicillin, irn-bru... :p

·
Registered
512 Posts
yeh, I'll take a four off your hands Laurence...if I stick enough of them on my upper fairing you won't be able to see the crack!

I'll stick a couple on the bike and a couple ion the mini moto

The design you have would actually make a decent t-shirt decal if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
The minimum quantity is 100 Ian.

I don't mind placing the order and paying for one type if there is a fair amount of interest for them but I don't fancy laying out around £400 for both sorts if I'm going to get left with loads. :bawl: :eek: :bawl:

The credit crunch has hit Scotland as well you know :rolling:
Hmmm, see what you mean. Personally, if they are going to be stuck onto bikes, then I believe black would suit all colours, and I don't think white would suit any. If you are sticking them on your helmets, well, I won't go there:rolling:. Black would work well on the rear numberplates, which I think is a great place to stick em :clap: . So, if it has to be one or the other, my money is on the black:D . But, if there was enough interest for two colours, I think silver would be a better alternative to white. I could use 4 black and 4 silver, but not white. If 25 of us bought 4 of each, you'd be sold out, Laurence;) !

cheers:D
Ian

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Laurance

Put me down for 5 black ones I'll put some on the race bike (national superstocks) even though its a Gixer!! and a couple on the Trek

Steve

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Stick me down for four BLACK ones please Laurence.. :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Put me down for 4 or 5 dont mind any colour scheme though silver sounds o.k but will take what you get anyway and if youve any of the cloth badges left I'll have a couple of them as well:clap:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi All, thought that it was about time that we had some decal stickers made up to help promote the Forum.

These will be made up as individual vinyl characters so that you don't get a rectangular border round the sticker area. Application tape will be applied for easy positioning. The size will be 120mm in length which should suit helmets, visors, screens etc. but I'm not sure if the text colour would be better in the black or white.

Prices should be under £2 a piece if we have enough interest.

Whadya think?
Yes please Laurence

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I think my stretched finances can just about cope with a couple of these

Black would be my preferred option - but will go with whatever you get

Oh great Mr White

ps -the guy who 'could make me anything' in carbon fibre appears to be unable to reply to emails - So I figure if he cant manage that, then what chance would he stand of completing some CF goodies for us !!!!!!!!

Gonna email him one more time ..................... then give up !!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Guys, many thanks for your confirmed interest in the decals. If this continues we could maybe end up with them in black and white versions :clap:

Hey Kurt, didn't I tell you running Group Buy's was fun. To be honest, I'm currently having the same problem getting a response from the guy that was going to be supplying the Leather Jackets. :(

I've emailed him again tonight so we'll see if he responds this time as I've had a couple of you asking about them recently. Watch this space!!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts