·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Yes I have Rob and a bloody pain in the a*se it is too :mad:

I have only just been able to log on since 11.30 :doh:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I've noticed it a few times. Appears to have been offline on some mornings. I wonder if that coincides with a US lull (overnight) to do maintainance or the likes?
Roland any light to shed?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yes - every single bloody morning for the last week or so. :mad:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Same here.. :confused:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
We are all UK based. Have users on any other country/continent/time zone had problems?
I've PM'd Roland (admin) to give him a heads-up.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Bloody Hell!!!, how sad are we?....................the Forum goes down for 10 mins and we are all suffering from withdrawal symptoms. :(

C'mon Roland, wazzup? :)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Yes, I'm aware that the site has been down for about 3-4 hours every day since Sept 2nd. We apologize for that. We have have teams of tech weenies looking into it. :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Bloody Hell!!!, how sad are we?....................the Forum goes down for 10 mins and we are all suffering from withdrawal symptoms. :(

C'mon Roland, wazzup? :)
Hey you are talking about Robs day job here! Without the forum he is like a lost lamb bless him :rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yes, I'm aware that the site has been down for about 3-4 hours every day since Sept 2nd [snipped]
thanks for the response :clap:
you know when you're appreciated - it's when you are missed ;)
I like that word............ Weenies ! :D
...does it mean that Roland is stumped, so he's asked the kids to check it out? :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Morning woody

I can't getting anything up in the morning either. I usually just poke it with a stick. ( the computer yo dirty fools).:rolling:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts