Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lloyd, I think it was you that explained the frame numbers so you can work out year of manufacture etc, please could you remind me how to translate.
Terry :confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
There U go Terry:-

VIN Explanation
Here's how to read a Vehicle Identification Number.

17 characters in length

1-3: Country code/Manufacturer
--- eg. ZBN is Italy/Benelli

4-8: Model
--- eg. TB000 is Tornado
--- eg. B3TR8 (or B?)

9: check digit - ignore it

10: Assembly Year
--- eg. 3 is 2003
--- eg. 5 is 2005

11. Assembly Plant
--- eg. P is Pesaro

12-17: Serial Number

You can find an online calculator HERE

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
laurence your the man,
this forum and its members was another deciding factor on my choice to have another Benelli.
:bow: :clap: :hero:

oooh a bit of a gay moment there "NOW LETS TALK ABOUT RUGBY LADS"
terry

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
laurence your the man,
this forum and its members was another deciding factor on my choice to have another Benelli.
:bow: :clap: :hero:

oooh a bit of a gay moment there "NOW LETS TALK ABOUT RUGBY LADS"
terry
NO!I am the ONLY gay in the village!:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Careful Andy.....You'll be getting a reputation if you go on like that :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Frame numbers

:p

vtxbrit did you notice how I explained everything to you without putting finger to keyboard! It's those bloody worms I keep hearing about that get into your computers!:rolling: :rolling:

Laurence, thanks for getting there before me, (You're just showing off yet again! I think you just might be a bit of an showoff with your computer skills!):clap: :bow: :rolling:

By the way, Andy you were not the only gay in Brighton that day!:hero:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you guys make me chuckle, :rolling: reading the forum lately its obvious that that were all desparate to get riding again :rolleyes:
Lloyd when are you hoping to be back on 2 wheels?
Terry

·
903 Posts
Back riding again

Terry, I am hoping to get back riding again in March or April as that is the earliest that my surgeon expects my leg to be able to be totally weight bearing again.

I have to have additional surgery to my knee as this was damaged in the crash but was not wise to operate on this and the hip/femur at the same time.

Rest assured, one way or tother I will be riding before next summer!

·
903 Posts
Back riding again

Terry, I am hoping to get back riding again in March or April as that is the earliest that my surgeon expects my leg to be able to be totally weight bearing again.

I have to have additional surgery to my knee as this was damaged in the crash but was not wise to operate on this and the hip/femur at the same time.:bawl:

Rest assured, one way or tother I will be riding before next summer! :excited:

Andy, I am really getting worried about you! I know a very good Mentel Health establishment if you want one!:rolling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts