7,774 Posts
Thats two in one week. self included.....:ele: :ele:
You can make that 3 if you include mine (not a new convert though) :clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CONGRATULATIONS :clap: on your latest Tornado Laurence:bow: I hope you enjoy it, meanwhile I'll have to settle for an older model :bawl: Your old one would have been nice but I think it's a little more than I can afford :bawl:

But hopefully I'll find a good one I can afford sooooooon ! :rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS :clap: on your latest Tornado Laurence:bow: I hope you enjoy it, meanwhile I'll have to settle for an older model :bawl: Your old one would have been nice but I think it's a little more than I can afford :bawl:
Cheers Rob. I struck the deal with KJM a few weeks back on the basis of mine going as a trade in against another new one, so it wasn't really on the market so to speak. :(

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hmmm interesting!

Hi laurence, hope your well. :bow:

wot sort of price are they looking for on your old mount, what is the milage and finally did you leave all the bling on her or convert her back before letting her go?

If I don't get another nelli soon I'm gonna top myself :bawl:
mind you I might wait a bit and get the V4 when she's out :ele:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Johnny, I'm well matey, how's you?

To be fair to KJM, I'd better not declare the price on an open forum but for what it's worth, it was exactly the same deal I got when I traded in my first TRE for the one that I've just traded in now.

The bike was returned back to standard for the deal and all the goodies will be going on my new one again when I have the time.

I noticed that there is an article in this weeks MCN on the V4. Looks a cracking bike

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Please stop encouraging people to buy benelli`s they are getting far to common, there will soon be one in every county of this sceptered isle :D :D

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
I'm not too bad thanks Laurence.

So it is true about you scot's being very careful with your cash, mind you I can't say I blame you and looking at the pic's you'd posted of her I'd have take your hand off at the shoulder to have her. :clap:

I don't really know much about the V4 ( just saw the pic on this forum) only know I want one :ele:

Pm returned to Rob :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
My God, there'll be none left at this rate. They don't make them anymore you know.... :rolling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts