Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site needs a new post.

Scooters...in some places in Canada, the word scooter could also mean you can $h!t through the eye of a needle "HEY PEPTO BISMOL". Hmm, scooters...long and short of it, they are like fat women; fun to ride until your friends catch you.
:rolling:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Fat birds are more appreciative and make a real effort between the sheets as they dont know when the next opportunity will arise so they make the most of it:rolling: (so I've been told:eek: )

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Fat birds are more appreciative and make a real effort between the sheets as they dont know when the next opportunity will arise so they make the most of it:rolling: (so I've been told:eek: )
I'm just waiting on Bob or Angoose poking their heads through this post and asking for a baked tattie;)
Come on Angoose, come on Bob, where are ya?

Al:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, those pictures are something else...really, what does one say about that? I CALL SHOTGUN FOR TOP!!!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Be'jesus ! You'd need a Big bar of Soap to have a Soapy Tit wank over those blighters ! :eek:

:D
Now if she'd have been at Rogart I'd have made a pass at her that's for sure. Even if it was for a laugh:rolling:

Al:)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts