1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
I bet Laurence knows this . :rolling:

·
3,085 Posts
early 04 bike mod

I would suggest, probably done prior to the factory sorting out the early 04/05 tnt cooling problems when the fans were mounted internally of the rads. IMHO the externally mounted fans look way ncer, more brutal, than front "thing" looks shithouse :doh:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would suggest, probably done prior to the factory sorting out the early 04/05 tnt cooling problems when the fans were mounted internally of the rads. IMHO the externally mounted fans look way ncer, more brutal, than front "thing" looks shithouse :doh:
You lack vision my friend. (j/k).
I think the front one looks sick and I'd have the end tanks powder coated to match the frame and swingarm. I think that would make it look great!
I love the way it cleans up that frame area, it further exposes a VERY schweet frame!

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Would be ok on a standard TNT but not the CR. Have to agree with Aussie.

·
Registered
207 Posts
hi
we mounted it twice times, the problem is you dont have fans because there is no space between engine and Radiator, so it is only a racing part.
if you mount it on a street bike you won´t have cooling while standing, additional you have to throw away the oilcooler or change place for it.

Alex

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi
we mounted it twice times, the problem is you dont have fans because there is no space between engine and Radiator, so it is only a racing part.
if you mount it on a street bike you won´t have cooling while standing, additional you have to throw away the oilcooler or change place for it.

Alex
Another problem is it costs 2000Euro!!!..
or that's what I was told by Red Motor..

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
IMHO its the side mounted rads that makes the TNT and CR stand out from all the other clones so why would you want to change it????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the radiators cladding is a bit.. .. overdone..
not a big deal, because I still think the bike looks REALLY awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts