Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it's true, I thought I'd see what interest I'd get from my fellow forum members for these wheels before they go onto our friend (and foe !) ebay ! :bow:

They came from a Tornado TRE once owned by the forum maestro himself & Gay Icon, Big Bad Al :bow: (Yes everyone knows he has his own Gay following ! :) ) and blue rinsers who are queing up to have him hoover there homes in his little pinny ! :D (We have the photo evidence Al !)

I'm sure I can also get a signed certificate of authenticity if required although there maybe an additional fee ! (probably £250 for some strange reason, knowing Al ;) )

Very collectable, after all, who else can make a claim to fame that BBA previously owned these wheels !

The wheels are in pristine condition (Pre-Crash Wheels ! :rolling: )

If you do need photo's then I can post them up, but lets be honest, you only have to look at your own Tornado wheels to see what they look like ! :doh:

Serious (I looked the word up in the dictionary !) Offers via PM, email, Red Star, morse code, telepathy, etc, if anyone's interested otherwise next week they'll go on ebay !

Whoooppeeee Doooo !

:ele:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
5,934 Posts
Yes it's true, I thought I'd see what interest I'd get from my fellow forum members for these wheels before they go onto our friend (and foe !) ebay ! :bow:
I would, but I've already got a spare set.
Very handy for getting the most out of a set of tyres. I can put a new set on for a trip, then put the old set back on for putting around locally until they're at their limit. With 2 sets, you don't have to waste rubber :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts