Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is size of allen key is it for the front wheel spindle,i need to buy an key but not sure if it is 14 or 16mm.

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Me thinks that with Andy being in the military - then he will have to polish his boots before he can leave his dorm - not to mention the red tape and all the 'classified' documents he will have to go through before he can get anywhere near his Tre or toolbox !!!!!!! :doh:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Me thinks that with Andy being in the military - then he will have to polish his boots before he can leave his dorm - not to mention the red tape and all the 'classified' documents he will have to go through before he can get anywhere near his Tre or toolbox !!!!!!! :doh:
Oi, button it!:D

I actually am rather tired having been bobbing around on the English channel in a rather small fishing boat for the weekend - 24 hr fishing competitions are fun but tiring!

Didn't fire the lappie up again as I fell asleep on my couch, however, deciding to post up when I got into work this morning - but you beat me to it!

16mm allen key socket as stated!

Sorry for the delay, will promise to do better next time!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
tut tut tut Andy - 2 out of 10, must try harder :rolling:

Hope you had a good time in the channel 'bobbing' about ;)

Keep the funny sms coming - some of them make me proper laugh :rolling: :rolling:

Hope to catch up with you again and some of the other Nelli owners before the summer (what summer !!) ends

1 - 7 of 7 Posts