Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know how much km a caferacer or tnt should do before hitting the fuel light..mine does 130km,, with those 11litres of 98o ctane unleaded petrol.. how about urs???

that`s 8.4l/100km approx..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i drive power button down , minimum was 6,8l/100km ,so thats wery easy driving and then light come about 150-160km but button up , nice curve road or track then 10l/100km tnt takes easily... so tnt likes bensin:rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's also the same with my café racer. But i've heard that, with the latest mapping version, it's a little bit better...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
then,, what`s different with the cafer racer as from those guys who are doing 150-160km/h before the light comes on..

my cafer racer is a 2006 model,, is urs the same?? they should have the latest map,, no?? even if they say,, A BIT BETTER,, we should expect,, 140 km instead of those 125-130km with 11litres.

i wonder how much the standard tnt does..

something must be going wrong for some bikes doing 150-160,, and some doing a max of 130km with those 11 litres

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: fuel consumption

This sunday, i've done 185 km but it was with the buttom on the dash board on "off" and riding "comfortably"...:smokin
Over the lastest version of the mapping, my bike was in the "french version" (74 kw version, so to pay less tax each year. To have a "ull power" version, i've had to modigy the air box, what i've directly done. My dealer say to me that it's perhaps better to set the latest version of the mapping. I ask him what does that changes and he replies me that the main change, it's the consumption...
Problem: Now, it's autumn time and i will perhaps not more ride my bike this year. And i've not yet set the new mapping... :rolleyes
So, i can't say if changing the mapping change the consumption :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you should get 125miles (200km) to a completely full tank, assuming your riding smoothly...... riding hard it will drop to about 110miles (177km) to the tank.......after modifying the airbox, rear sprocket and fitting a slip on (Devil) I get 90/100miles (144/160km) to the tank (riding hard) but boy is it worth it I have not found a bike (that has not had thousands spent on the engine) that can reach 70mph (112kmh) as quick as the TNT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well,, u did spend quite a lot,, pipe($1000),, power commander(600),, airbox mod,,(100),, sproket,,(200),,, tuning the engine (400),,, well that`s what i would have expected to spend... i would like to do the same air box mod,,, would be nice to have some details.. specially if u have the map. u have use on ur power commander.. i would do the same mod,, and maybe have the same result too,, what do u thing.. i love good acceleration.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
G'day cafe.
i finally went for a good ride about 500km,the fuel light come on at 155k's and went to the last fuel line at 185k's.filled up and there was still 3 to 4 liters left in the tank.and that was travelling at 110 to 120k's,and also having good times throught corners and straights giving it a boot full:p .once the weather comes good again i'll try another tank full.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts