Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive lighting Circuit component Audio equipment Cable Electronic device
Line Engineering Tool Auto part Font

I can only find 2 metal ones for 6mm. The goodridge in silver is twice the price only available from the USA, the gold one is £28 but i prefer the goodridge.
Any experiences, somebody sway me. I really want to stick with brass over plastic

·
Registered
21 Posts
View attachment 37265 View attachment 37266
I can only find 2 metal ones for 6mm. The goodridge in silver is twice the price only available from the USA, the gold one is £28 but i prefer the goodridge.
Any experiences, somebody sway me. I really want to stick with brass over plastic
I have used the Goodridge one for years on my old B.M.W. Without any problems.
A couple of months ago bought one for the Benelli.

·
5,987 Posts
That's good news. I'm about to install a Goodridge one a mate's Tornado. Go it through Amazon.
The plastic one on Nell has been working fine for many years, but metal is better.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've heard loose talk about 6mm fittings being restrictive, I'm dubious about that as the tank fitting is also narrow. I am however unsure how to clamp the fuel line to the barbs and what fittings to use, can I get any guidance from above.

·
Registered
853 Posts
If you are putting normal fuel hose on to a barb you will need clips. You can buy special fuel hose clips from Halfords or similar (they generally have a small adjustment range so measure the diameter carefully)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you are putting normal fuel hose on to a barb you will need clips. You can buy special fuel hose clips from Halfords or similar (they generally have a small adjustment range so measure the diameter carefully)
I'm wanting to cut and join the existing Benelli hose with the coupling, well the new one that's coming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts