Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have concluded that I can not do anything more wrong than the local Benelli dealership, I am trying to sort all my problems alone, apart from basic maintanance. I was not the type to even clean the chain himself, but hey - things change.

I will need more of your help and expertise in the future.

The fuel levelk sensor is located in the fuel pump? I am getting full tank indicated al the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Workshop manual

Do you have a copy of the workshop manual?
I have it on disk should you need a copy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aquilla, you need to touch base with caferacer. He's had a similar problem with his TNT. His post here.
The level sensor is in a tube, mounted in the same module as the fuel pump & filter.
When you find the fault, take pictures, and let us know.
Good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Already taken care of. The workshop manual is saying the fuel sensor in "in the fuel pump". You are right about the tube and everything. I have opened the tube on it's free side and didn't took it out from it's mounting on the assembly. Now I have opened a spare one and will attach photos later. The reading IS adjustable but from the side that is attached to the assembly.

That this happened to a brand new bike indicated that the tank was off and smashed somehow that the small spring has jumped from its place and never pushed the inner cylinder back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts