Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. i have a 2005 1130 TNT and also a slight problem. I washed the bike and on going out it went down onto 2 cylinders. Dried it out over night but just the same. As i had done nearly 2500 miles in the alps i decided to change the plugs, (don't ask ) Anway, while i was doing this i broke the plastic fuel outlet pipe from the injector pump. Problem....where in the hell do you get spare parts. I have tried umpteen dealers and they all just look at me as if i have two heads. Can anyone out there help me ????

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dude, just carve it out a little and get 2 T clamps that can clamp it back on. I had cut mine to put a quick disconnect and that's when i realized it's a hard pipe inside.. ooops..
So, I simply put a couple t-bolt clamps on there and it's holding up quite well..
Now, when you changed the plugs did you find water in the coils? My bike was running one cylinder down for weeks because I had water in my coil pack and all around my plug..

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fuel pipe

Cheers mate. Did a lot of trawling on the net and found a site that sold spares. Bought a new one for :bawl: £37.00. And yes i did find water around my plugs. All ready to start up on sunday the 26th ( i hope ). Rideing a 748 biposto just now and it's destroying my shoulders. Not a kid any more. Thanks for your comments. If you need any help and i can supply it, just ask. Monty.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Great you have it sorted

What site did you get the spares from?

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spares

Hi, Got my part from MOTOGB, Down Lancashire way i think. Their phone number is 08708506525. They sorted it and i had my part the next day. They told me if they didn't have it they could get it in 10 to 14 days. Don't know if thats good or bad but, hey, what the heck, am mobile. Yee haaa :clap: :ele:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Motogb are the Benelli importers

Ive been waiting 9 weeks on spares from them :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts