Benelli Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
1700 Eur is steep.
But what was the price for OEM fuel pump when the bike still was in production, as i recall the price were up there, so Alex isn't adding insane pricing just because it's the last one, he probablly take the same amount as the price for a brand new pump back in the day.
But as said earlier shouldn't be to hard to rebuild the pump,i had two bad pumps but managed to get one working with swapping of parts (Ok, didn't do it personaly)

·
Registered
217 Posts
The thing with Maniac, sorry but i just don't agree with that sort of thing, a small increase maybe but that's robbery. We had this when there was a shortage of building materials here last year due to covid. Guys were bulk buying, till it got capped, then selling for 4x as much, you don't have to buy but for some it meant no work if they had no materials, should be a law against it.
like i told you a couple of times, it is not us that are making prices, Benelli increased the prices in 2020 and 2021 of a lot parts that get out of production like fuel assambly from 600€ up to 1700 €, also z25 was rised from 125 € up to 299 €, i can make a long list of them,
also i told you we had to buy the last stocked parts from Benelli for that rised prices..... this is the way buissness is made from manufacturers, same done at Moto Morini head gasket from 35-128 € Camchainkit from 155 up to 289 € or MV Agusta did the same in 2019.
If you would had listen you would have known this

By the way you´re mail in wich you written us "i hope corona will catch you" is a real crap and you are a very bad person, so i closed your account you´ll never ever get a part from us......

by the way if you would have asked for a used asambly we have a couple of them, tested in perfect condition workin well ;-)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
21 - 23 of 23 Posts