Benelli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there !!! I live in Swizerland and after owning dozen of bikes I just buy a new Tornado RS wich will arrive middle of november. My lasts bikes were Cagiva V-Raptor 1000, Triumph Speed Four and MV Agusta F4...hence I'm not affraid about to buy exotic bikes...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome!!
Congrats on getting the bike. We're jealous!

Please let us know your opinions as soon as you have had a chance to 'play' with it. :D

Oh yes, we'd love some pics too!

Hope you enjoy using the forum as I am sure we will enjoy having you here.

Cheers!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for youre welcome words, I have already posted some pics of Tornado that own to a friend under "Gallery"

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is your Tornado RS still due to be delivered this month? Looks very nice. Hope you enjoy it.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes in the right way the bike should be delivered the 15th november....I wait upon more infos...

The friend has ordered two RS....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
arrgh..I am seriously stewing here! And jealous! When can I get a Tornado here in the US? >: >:

Oh yes Crimson, congrats on getting the bike! I would be really excited.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Future new Benelli Owner....US TOO!!!

....I am very much looking forward to seeing the new Tornado here in the USA as well. My dyno is ready and waiting to see what can be done with the Benelli Triple. I saw many of the Tonados in Italy a couple of months back and am very eager to get my hands on one....oh well the wait must continue I suppose....unless someone has already grey-marketed one into the States....contact me if you have!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Future new Benelli Owner....US TOO!!!

Glad you finally made it here Micah. We were beginning to wonder if you were ever going to show up! :D

We look forward to your insightful posts about the ins and outs of all things mechanical. Like you, I am on pins and needles waiting for this bike to get here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts