Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
903 Posts
Bike shows.

:p

Sorry Hector too far for me. :( What about the MCN show at the Excel Centre, London, Is anyone going there?

I am going on Sunday 4.2.07, it would be great if any of you guy's could meet me up there.:excited:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Excel

HI, if the weathers good I will be riding there on the thursday 1-2-07 if bad weather it will be by 4 wheels......Reddog say they have got a good sized stand at the show.
it looks like being bigger and better than the "ally-pally" (which was never really supported by the main bike manufactures) it will be good to get a decent bike show back down this end of the country.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes Hector I'll be there, come and have a beer with us on the Benelli stand :)

I think we have 15 bikes for the show so it should be a good one!

·
president
1,009 Posts
excel show

Lloyd ,
count me in for the excel show on the sunday.....this weeks MCN said that red dog were taking a tornado 1130.....what do you know,is this the case....would love to meet up with you and colin....also what about Andy....are you up for it??????

ps.....good articule in PERFORMANCE BIKES about the factory....

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rusty. Are you working with a dealership or importer? If so we wish you a double :bow: welcome. Sure could use some inside guys here!

:ele: :clap: :ele:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Lloyd ,
count me in for the excel show on the sunday.....this weeks MCN said that red dog were taking a tornado 1130.....what do you know,is this the case....would love to meet up with you and colin....also what about Andy....are you up for it??????

ps.....good articule in PERFORMANCE BIKES about the factory....
Dates Please!

I intwend flying down to Cannes at the beginning of February to go and saty on a 147 foot luxury Yacht for a week with a friend... definate pictures to follow!

If you can tell me the date of the ExCel, then I could be tempted as I have never been before. I could take the car if others want to ride, bringing the cripple along with me if need be!

Lloyd, with your contacts at work, can you get a collapsable wheelchair to use for the day? Just thinking a whole day on your 1 1/2 pegs might be a bit too much for you, if you can get a loan of a chair I can throw it in the boot for you.

Mind you I am not promising it will be coming back with us, if I have the car it'll probably end up full of bike gear and tyres!:doh:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Bennetts Motorcycles in Barnsley

Rusty (or Russ) is the owner of Bennetts Motorcycles in Barnsley http://www.bennettsmotorcycles.com

They are authorised Benelli dealers, so in that respect have a close working relationship with KJM and I've also seen a lot of good comments from happy customers about the customer service they have received from Bennetts.

I met Rusty at Misano last year and he seemed a very knowlegable and enthusiastic guy. However, he did seem a little over enthusiastic about the Benelli Bike wash facilities. :D

All the best Russ if you are reading this.

·
903 Posts
Excel

:D :ele:

Sharky and Andy I am definately up for the excel on Sunday, my partner will be with me also. How shall we work this, Andy, would it be better for you to meet us up there as it would be a long way round for you?

Sharky, you could come with me in my car. Or we make our own way and meet up there, I really don't mind and am more than willing to take both you and Andy if you want.

Sharky have you asked Colin if he wants to go? If not I will give him a call.

And yes, Red Dog will be there with the Trek and the new 1130 Tornado plus a few other beauties! (Bikes, not that sort!:spank: motorbikes!:rolling: ) :excited:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Me thinks Rusty may be something to do with KJM.

I thought that too, but thanks to Laurence (mine of info-should be given Professor status) i am enlightened:bow: .
Wonder if anyone from KJM is on the forum??:confused:
Hope to see some of you at GMEX
ps: could you cause a diversion long enuf for me to unbolt an 1130 engine Hector? Fiver n a bottle of beer in it for you
Cheers, NJ

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
That red Tre that the girls are washing has a bloody silver seat:rolling:
Maybe it just had baking foil wrapped around it to keep the freshness in:confused:

Al:p

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Be there on Sunday morning, looking forward to seeing the cafe racer in the flesh.( i think Russ has offered to get the beer in but with a nickname like RUSTY i,ve had second thoughts.

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got back from the G Mex show, not bad but the Benelli stand was great, Russ from Bennets was there along with a lot of the guys from KJM, All the bikes were there plus a couple of specially painted TNTs, one in metalic blue and the other in tri colour , the cafe racer is stunning! The stand was one of the busiest with discounted clothing etc , the noticable thing was the enthusiasm of everyone involved with Benelli, who are all confident that things are going to get better.:clap: :clap:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
That's good news Hector:D Let's hope that things do start to improve but what will happen when they become as common as your everyday gsxr:confused:

Would we still want one as bad:confused:

Al

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Has anyone got any pics of the show they would like to post???

·
903 Posts
Excel date

I'll go on Sunday too.... dates please!!!!

Andy
!:hiya:

Andy, we will be going to the Excel Centre on Sunday 4.2.06. Time to either be arranged or phone each other when we are up there.

Hopefully Sharky and Colin will be going with myself and partner or meet us up there. Let you know :excited:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts