Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I got it figured out and I think everyone is where they are supposed to be on the map. :clap:

Let me know if you are in the wrong place and I'll try and find the correct Latitude and Longitude for your location. It's as simple as editing your registry entry.

I may have missed some of you that have been over at the previous forum so if you have already registered please pop me an email or PM me and I'll change your user status so you won't have to be a 'Jumior Member' anymore. You'll also get to edit your user title in the USER CP. This is only for those that were registered in the previous forum and are pioneer members. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
User Title

Hi Roland,

I've had a look in the User CP section but I can't see where I can edit my User Title.:bawl:

Am I missing something?:confused:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Same here Roland;) I've looked and looked and looked and looked and looked and looked and .......

I wanna be known as 'The Illuminati' or 'The wee cheese' or something else that might pop into my head in a flash of inspiration:D

Al:bow:

Am I missing something?:confused:
Your marbles? :ele:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh you guys!

Go to USER CP

Select Edit Profile

Type into the field that says: Custom User Title

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Pssst ... Andy

Have you found out how to do it yet as I can't see what Roland's on about:doh:

I think he's had one too many tins of Coors:rolling:

Al

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ehh..my bad. I forgot to change the permissions for you Al. I thought I did it some time back when I changed your user title to 'Senior Spammer'

:duel:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Pssst ... Andy

Have you found out how to do it yet as I can't see what Roland's on about:doh:

I think he's had one too many tins of Coors:rolling:

Al

Sorry Al, I thought my expertese on the SV1000 portal would have held me in good stead, but alas Roland is keeping it from me!:rolling:

Andy

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright! Fixed it now. You should be able to change your User Title now.
Go to UserCP, Edit Profile. :doh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts