Registered
403 Posts
Gay nelli owners

Have a queer expensive plate, but that is it:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Joking, right :confused:

Errm, that'll be a no then but each to there own I suppose :rolleyes: .......(or maybe not if you have a friend :p)

Quick question though, how do you get another guy on that pillion seat and what does he hold onto.............Oh, never mind :eek: :rolling:

Oh, and another question........are you going to Rogart? cause if you are you're sharing with Angus and Fraser :D (no offence intended)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hi Roland, I admire your honesty and ability to announce your sexuality :clap: .

We are all different in so many ways but deep down we all have a passion that binds us together ....... Love The Nelli :bow: :bow: .

Can i apply for soothsayer and age old wise person ? nope thought not i'll just go for old then !!!!:bawl:

Laurence is that RS's together then (Sharing with Angus and Fraser) ? as i dont believe Roland has announced his benelli so guess if its a Tre he's with you guys :rolling:

Roland dont worry we'll all share together as we'll get Big Bad Al to demolish the partitions between carriages :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Who's Roy :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
well spotted there Laurence thats his pillion friend :rolleyes: . Think i had a Dyslexic Moment theer.....................:rolling:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Gives a whole new meaning to 'getting tucked in with your head down'...:rolling: !

Cheers

Ian

'All said in the best POSSIBLE taste' - Kenny Everett, 1982

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
what with my PILES:rolling: :rolling: It would be like a Butchers Shop Mate.......got a Gay cousin though......they say every family has got one :p :p :p

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Now I've been known to dress in womens wigs,make up, and talk with a sqeaky funny voice but i have not crossed over yet ...........oooohh i just broke a nail typing :rolling:

G

·
Welcome new nelli owner Roland
Not that i'm going to jump on any band wagons here but we are going to have to call you DAFFYD as it appears your the only gay on the forum.. . not that it matters but 1 should never miss the chance to take the Pi. er i mean micheal as i'm sure will see by other threads on here...

So wot nelli have you got and were from. . . .
Sort ya gallery out and post pics

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What Nelli?

Hi, I have a Tornado 900 Tre, supplied new in January this year by Bennetts. It is my second such Nelli. My first was bought new a few years ago just before Benelli got into serious financial problems. Like a fool, I had a bit of a panic attack and traded it in, thinking that it would be worth absolutely nothing. I lost an arm and a leg on it! I always regretted getting rid of it so when I saw them advertised for under 6k I knew I had to have a punt on another one! And before you ask --- green and silver!
Best regards, Roland

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Roland i was hoping that you hadnt just bought the RS going cheap in Scarborough , I have been talking to the previous owners relation and i thought it may be you that got the bargain of a lifetime (RS on an 04 for £3695 !!:( Very Cheap ) .

On another note i'd like to say that if there had been a girl on here join and bought a nelli and proclaimed that she was a lesbian plenty on here would of been excited and hope we havent been stereotypical in any reaction - feel free to openly discuss anything as were a warm bunch on here really just we take the proverbial alot :) .

Good to hear your snapping up a nelli at the time like most find they are bargain of the century new or pre-owned , good luck with your new steed and green/silver's a good colour choice although i've gone to the dark side and gone red/black RS for the Mo .

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What Nelli

See previous posted reply regarding my Nelli.
As regards the gay bit, no offence has been taken.
I AM a bit surprised though at the low number of 'yes's'. After all, the Tornado is a bit of a gay looking bike!!!!
Regards

·
3,085 Posts
Cool,

motorcycling attracts people from all walks of life, and gay men often have excellant taste, welcome back to Benelli land. :)

I know i like the ***** on bikes parade at the mardi grais in sydney.!!
another unique part of life on the Nelli forum ;)

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
See previous posted reply regarding my Nelli.
As regards the gay bit, no offence has been taken.
I AM a bit surprised though at the low number of 'yes's'. After all, the Tornado is a bit of a gay looking bike!!!!
Regards
It most certainly ISNT a gay looking bike.:mad:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts