Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive shown a pic of the GP9 Ducati as it shows the way the extreme exhaust should look - i am taking the bold step to have the fairing cut to allow the exhaust port to exit - should be a clean line to the bike :D watch this space !! ps will show a pic if allowed of the Show pipe for the USA owner although he's got it booked for a photoshoot - anyone know who this might be ?.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
will the heat be a problem with Benelli's paint?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Angus - silly question... You arnt putting the underseat exhaust through the fans as wll are you like hte DUCATI GP9????????????
Now that would be interesting...

·
Registered
401 Posts
knew it

Angus that will look awesome mate me and ferret saw a desmo at jacks hill when we where waiting for you all to come in (or ride by as you did) at the silverstone meet that had the gp exhaust on it and it looked well nice good luck hope your paint stays ok,: plenty of cleaning the fairings for you now then lol :rolling:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Angus i hope this will comply to the EC noise regulations and all that NOT ! I will look forward to seeing this and i will post my pics and sound clips when mine is finished .

·
Registered
256 Posts
order might be different each time, but the nice one for me is the remus....of course its the same as mine and why I got it:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts