Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hi .. I’ve got Oxford heated sports grips on my Trek , but I don’t get that snatchy throttle issue maybe your holding on too tightly ? … or as Errol was saying your bike may have the quick throttle replacement.. identified by only one cable not two ? I think .
from the fact your bike has come to
you with saved broken bits shows me the last owner cared enough to replace parts and prove it was looked after .
can’t see that will cause any problems in the future either . Just check and replace when needed , I call these parts a serviceable item as they take a lot of stick 😁

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
There is a small weep hole on the engine where the coolant pump slides into . This is possibly where the oil is coming from , on the impeller shaft is a clever little oil and water seal as well as an o ring it may need to changed or reset into its position . I had to do that to mine as it wasn’t fitted correctly this meant stripping the water pump apart to do this . Relatively easy job .

but do clean all around that area first to make sure it’s not coming from above the pump from somewhere else like the alternator coupling ect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts