Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, In this modern day of equality I would like to discuss Bikes and Girl Bikers, I've been biking for a few years now and can only say I've only ever seen the odd few girl bikers, with the exception of the Sexy JANIE OMOROGBE :bow: of 'The Sun' newspaper, I can't say I've seen a girl biker that can compete, or in Janies case proberbly beat, most male bikers. I'm aware the odd woman MP has possibly got a Benelli, :clap: so fair play to her :clap: but It would be good to see more Girl bikers about.

I would like to hear anyones comments, especially Girl/Woman Bikers ! :bow:

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
5,934 Posts
I ride with a couple of girls every now and then. Only one's got the necessary chromosomes though. The other rides a 1098 :rolling:

I remember being completely outclassed a few years ago by a girl on a 'blade. Admittedly I was on an 82 VF750, but I'm not offering excuses. She was damn good.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bike

Admittedly I was on an 82 VF750, but I'm not offering excuses. She was damn good.
Wonderful, my first experience on a big bike was a VF750, Now if you can handle that Monstrosity, you can handle anything :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
It was fun at the time but now I realise what a heavy bag of Shite it was ! :rolling:

But, we all have to start somewhere before we see the light !:bow:

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
5,934 Posts
Rob, it might have been a load of crap - and it did eventually buck me off (the Tornado steering damper would have been useful at that point :bawl: ) - but it was the cheapest transport I've ever had. Bought it for $700 - in bits enough to build 2 bikes. Sold it 5 years & 50,000km later, for the same money, & I've still got the bits to make the second bike :D

But weren't we talking about girl bikers? :doh:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Here in Southern California woman riders are very common, on Harleys, and Sports Bikes. You hardly even take a second look now a days. They are even active on track days..

Paul

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Here in Southern California woman riders are very common, on Harleys, and Sports Bikes. You hardly even take a second look now a days. They are even active on track days..

Paul
And here in Northern California there are a lot of women racers, too. I raced against quite a few women in the AFM and some of them were damn fast. I also know quite a few female sport riders and a couple of them are instructors with the Motorcycle Safety Foundation, and are outstanding riders.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Women are big in the UK racing scene too.

Fiesty Racing tries to keep a list (click "other girl racers" button) although its not very comprehensive as it seams very short on sidecar riders/passengers.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I know why the ladies don't come on here. Its cos we all talk Bollocks! and as the ladies don't have them they can't talk about them :rolling:

But if they did they would be right and we would be wrong

You know what they say. You can't live with them and you can't live without them :rolling:

Keep on Tre-Kin :ele:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I Ride out every Wednesday Night (wether premitting) with CMC motorcycles of Chesterfield, There are 3 Girls who regularly ride out 2 of which are pretty damn fast and one has even been seen with the knee down on occasion.

I see what you're saying about the ratios as these 3 are the only ones in a regular troop of around 20 riders.

Needless to say they are just part of the regular crew and not treated with kid gloves becasue of their gender.

They never seem to have to buy thier own drinks though...............hmmmmm

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
What bike???? looked at the pic in the office and one of the housekeepers came in to see her fiance, who works for me, and first thing she said was "she`s got false eyelashes":rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I was at Brands watching some guys at a trackday last week and there where 4-5 girlies on track. It was a novice day and most of them really enjoyed themselves. Good to see more and more girls getting on the bikes.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Was following a girl on a trials bike the other day and she had jodpurs and horse riding boots on :) my dream girl :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts