Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If global warming is responsible for the weather that we're having at the moment in the UK then I'm all for it. Find everything that has cfc in it lads and release it into the atmosphere. Puncture your old fridge freezers, tell your other halves to start sraying their hairspray into the air as well as on their mops because all of this means nice hot sticky roads for us all to go and play on:D
I'm hotter than a hot thing in hotsville at the moment but I'm not complaining one single bit. If the big fella upstairs in charge of everything reads these forums then I'm sorry for wanting to damage your lovely creation, but just think of all the joy you're bringing to us biking brits at the moment. So from all of us here on the Benelli Forum .... ta very much big man:clap:

Al:D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Tis fantastic weather were having at the mo.. :)
Long may it continue..:clap:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just getting ready to meet up with n33ly for a wee spin in this glorious sunshine. Don't know why, but I'm shitting myself:rolling:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hey Al, is N33ly teaching you the art of knee down tonight, have fun, guess you'll be going round roundabouts till you need to refuel!

N33ly is quite quick I suspect.......very much an understatement I think.

Fraser

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went out with n33ly and yup, he is quick:bow: Bloody git got his knee down everywhere but I had a real good run out with him (thanks N33ly I had a real blast tonight;) ). I can't wait to get my Dymags and some better rubber on the bike and do it all over again. Learned loads from n33ly too which was really cool. I need to relax more, focus on body positioning and generally just have faith in the bike. There was one point when he was leading and I swear I reckon I was within an inch of touchdown but maybe next time.
Thanks again n33ly for the pointers and the blast around the borders, it's been so long since I've enjoyed going out with someone else and tonight was brilliant. Next stop, knee down city:bow:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Al, I also had an absolute blast and hoot tonight!! what a great evening! Nothing like a couple of pit stops at Mcdonalds for a McFlurry and a bit of a perv at the bird with the nice eyebrows :rolling: personally I was looking at her hooters :D

We need to get out more, anyone else in the local welcome :)

Your a legend Al and also pretty handy on that bike.. dont worry buddy your sliders will be going Scccrrrrape!! very shortly.. dig them sparkies out we will be lighting up the town tandem style ultra soon!!
:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We need to get out more, anyone else in the local welcome :)
Defo some more lads would be a blast, the more the merrier n33ly. Do you think we should get some hi viz vests made up with N33ly's school of knee down nutters' printed on them:rolling:

·
Registered
864 Posts
As long as we can pit stop for McFlurrys and a bit of a perv you're on Al!! by the way.. you mistook my hand wave forwards near Innerleithen for you to overtake me... what I was actually intimating was a mock arse slap of the two hotties that were jogging along the kerb on the off side :rolling:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Right you sods, I want to go out and play now, you were literally on my doorstep, well near it anyway!! Wish I was out last night, sounds like a right good laugh. Seriously, if you plan on coming out to play in the borders again, call me, pm me, text me, send smoke signals or whatever, If i'm at home I should be able to come out an play.

Shame on you though n33ly, surely not eyeing up schemey totty in a McFlanges or even in Innerleithen for Gods sake - you need to get out more or onto sugardaddies.com or whatever that thread was:rolling: :rolling:

cheers, Fraser

·
Registered
864 Posts
Shame on you though n33ly, surely not eyeing up schemey totty in a McFlanges or even in Innerleithen for Gods sake - you need to get out more or onto sugardaddies.com or whatever that thread was:rolling: :rolling:

cheers, Fraser
:eek: Yeah I know Fraser, it's pretty shameful behaviour... I blame it on the heat :p
No problem, next time we are out we will txt you for a wee run :D

·
Fyule
697 Posts
cheers Neil, catch you soon, need to get that clutch done at some point too if you're up for it.
How's the little 'un doing?
Fraser

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The next time we go out we'll defo let you know Fray Bentos;) We'll need to try and get through to Drews part of the world too as there is some lovely roads heading towards Aberfoyle etc.
So with my green and silver Tre, N33ly's yellow RS, Drew's black and silver Tre and your red RS Fraser, that makes for one helluva cracking photo opportunity:bow:

Oh, bring some moist wipes to get rid of the beasties that throw themselves at your visor. I reckon I snorted a few midgies when me and n33ly were out. Our visors were like a bloody flies graveyard by the end of the run:rolling:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey Fraser, no probs we can do the clutch. Daughter is doing great to :D
Also got that switchgear waiting here for you anytime you want it foc :)

Txt me when you are at home during the week sometime. I am thinking of taking some hols within the next few weeks too so will have a bit more time to myself :)

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hey Neil. I'm actually off work next week, bit short notice though I appreciate. Supposed to be doing some decorating...argggghhhhhh!

Al, roads out towards Aberfoyle are superb, I used to go there on holidays when I was wee. (well smaller anyway)

Fray Bentos???!? Were did that come from - made me laugh though.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
I would join u guys if im free, never had my knee down but im not too slow just old and she's done 1000miles now so almost run in

just let me know when

This is something ive thought about since the Benelli/Mv augusta day in that it would be nice to have an evening where all the nelli's in the area can meet at say the Carlops hotel for a chat/ beer and run etc

Anybody up for that?

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Carlops meet sounds good to me, how about a night next week? Not wednesday though, something rings a bell about an anniversary...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts